User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What power

The reason you see 93 mentioned for fuel but can't find it here is because America uses AKI as their octane rating while we in Australia use RON

87AKI = 91RON
    91AKI = 95RON
    93AKI = 98RON

Now I'm going to be a little less subtle than the others.
    If your getting your information about fuel and Cobb and HPF from a guy named Alex/PremHK/Alcam either ignore it or listen to him and don't ask anyone else here.

2. Default

Cheer's, haha sucks being a rookie to all this stuff, but trying my best to learn as much as possible before making a decision,

Quote Originally Posted by bd581 View Post
    The reason you see 93 mentioned for fuel but can't find it here is because America uses AKI as their octane rating while we in Australia use RON

87AKI = 91RON
    91AKI = 95RON
    93AKI = 98RON

Now I'm going to be a little less subtle than the others.
    If your getting your information about fuel and Cobb and HPF from a guy named Alex/PremHK/Alcam either ignore it or listen to him and don't ask anyone else here.

The OTS maps are available to Australian models.
    The problem is some certain members were comparing GENERIC OTS maps with CUSTOM tunes.

Get an accessport and a custom tune and you won't look back.
    If you can figure out how post on a forum you can figure out how to use an accessport. If it's still too hard you are a simpleton :-P

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Watch this Hayden, might help you understand a bit better on how to use the AP.

5. Default

My car had similar type of mods. I got my mps to 205@wheels running at 19psi using an xede piggy back.

Had my tune like that for years also and never had an issue with the car.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123