User Tag List

View Poll Results: Pick your preferred date..

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Any date is good!

2 18.18%
  • Tuesday 12th November

3 27.27%
  • Wednesday 13th November

3 27.27%
  • Tuesday 19th November

6 54.55%
  • Wednesday 20th November

3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Christmas Dinner Catch Up

Il be there for some meat n jack D

Have some meat on my behalf and my absence. Enjoy guys!!

3. Default

MEAT TONIGHT!!!!!

With my other half being a mostly vegetarian... my meat fix is usually at lunch only. Tonight will be awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Teeth View Post
    MEAT TONIGHT!!!!!

With my other half being a mostly vegetarian... my meat fix is usually at lunch only. Tonight will be awesome!!!

Mostly vegetarian?

Is that, like, any vegetables that go with a good steak?
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Mostly vegetarian?

Is that, like, any vegetables that go with a good steak?
    Lol, I wish...

No, she eats Chicken (breast only) and fish/seafood to an extent, and the odd bacon. That's about it. Not an anti-meat person, just doesn't like it.
    3 MPS - Rolling on Pirelli PZero Neros, sitting on Bilstein B12's, stock internals... still makes me smile with the Zoom Zoom.

6. Default

I cant wait, purposely did not eat big lunch to fit the meat mother goodness!

Great meet up guys and great to see some of the new members - especially good to see the 6 crew represent

@Caffeine Fiend - AWESOME choice of venue.. the meat was great, service excellent and with the occasional vista that was pleasurable for all who attended.

To everyone who didn't come, you missed out big-time, but I'm sure we'll go back there again sometime (lets not turn it in to another fire chief!)

Dromana Drive-In cruise & movie sounds like a good plan for early in the NY.
    Stock Standard MPS 6 | Opticoat Paint Protection By Caffeine Fiend | Custom GPS, Bluetooth and Digital music integration by Me | Rattles by Mazda

Great to see the 6's represent

Awesome food and company and an all round good night. All night it was either the food or the waitress that shut is all up!!

Boys will be boys!

A cruise down to Dromana for a movie sounds awesome. Looks like we need a poll for a date and then a poll for a movie

9. Default

Ok, so great night and all, but was it humid last night?

No??? Oh, so it was the meat sweats then... lol.

Seriously though, it was awesome to catch up again, and at such a prime location! That meat in all its' forms was fantastic! Particularly that beef rib... and the brisket... and the pulled pork... and the beans... oh what the heck, it was all awesome! The service was absolutely top notch... where else could we get free sundaes, free drinks, and a free view that could last for ages.

Nice work in choosing the site Dan... now where did you drop your pencil again?
    3 MPS - Rolling on Pirelli PZero Neros, sitting on Bilstein B12's, stock internals... still makes me smile with the Zoom Zoom.

10. Default

Yep, had the case of the thirsts in the middle of the night to help with all that meat digestion. I'm still chockers from last night. Yes we'll done Dan on many levels and thanks to Tim for organizing!

11. Default

Great to see the real people behind the great post on the forum. That place was a great choice and worth the drive. Free sundaes topped it up. Nice meeting you all.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I still had meat sweats at 7am this morning!

For those that didn't come you missed out big time.

Waitress was a tidy piece of kit too

Thanks for organising it Tim

The venue was all your fault Dan, I just assemble the masses

Sorry forgot your usename but whoever wanted an aux input to their MPS6 see this kit

Use the code from HERE to get 20% off atm

There is discount codes for some of the other stuff you wanted too like 15% off the CPE Downpipe and 15% of ETS intercooler makes it $480 (still might be worth saving the money with the CPE one tho

Have a look and pick some stuff out while you organise GB and wait for edge to announce their discount

Quote Originally Posted by cletusb View Post
    Sorry forgot your usename but whoever wanted an aux input to their MPS6 see this kit

Use the code from HERE to get 20% off atm

There is discount codes for some of the other stuff you wanted too like 15% off the CPE Downpipe and 15% of ETS intercooler makes it $480 (still might be worth saving the money with the CPE one tho

Have a look and pick some stuff out while you organise GB and wait for edge to announce their discount
    @Rayd sells the same aux wire much cheaper for mps6
    Member Of a Wallbangers Club

Darn it Dan... If only I could come

all good.. There will be a next time

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    I still had meat sweats at 7am this morning!

For those that didn't come you missed out big time.

Waitress was a tidy piece of kit too

Thanks for organising it Tim

Quote Originally Posted by mech81 View Post
    Darn it Dan... If only I could come

all good.. There will be a next time
    Yeah missed you Den.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

18. Default

crap i totally forgot about this, oh well, until next time...again

Dennis and Dave are just automatically compulsory attendees next time then :-)

@ cletusb, thanks mate, ill look into USB unit.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast