User Tag List

Thread: Autoexe steering wheel wrap

Default Autoexe steering wheel wrap

I have been trying to find someone that actually has a Autoexe buckskin steering wheels wrap http://www.streetunit.com/AutoExe_St...mgg1360-30.htm in stock street unit doesn't have any and they say Autoexe don't make it anymore

So I did the usual google search and enquired win a few other ppl who "had" them and got back the same response

So does anyone know where 1 may be hiding ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    "la fortuna favorisce il coraggioso"
    CP-E TMIC, K&N typhoon SRI , COBB 2way adjustable shifter, TWM bushings, Sure AGS 212g knob, JBR 70a trilogy mounts, JBR boost tubes, Medieval 2.5" TIP, 2XS racepipe, 2XS interior light upgrade, Hypertech , RDA slotted front rotors, DGR coilovers, hotchkis RSB, Ultragauge EM, Work CE28N'S in blaze blue, D1 blue lugs

Yahoo auctions japan.

Craploads of autoexe gear there! Bout half the cost of street unit even after import.

You could even use bid jdm if you wish...
    Otherwise import monster, nengun or rupewrecht jdm parts can all import these sort of items for you.

they can also deal directly with places like autoexe

I have one installed, guess which doesnt really help. I got it from Streetunit ages ago...

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    I have one installed, guess which doesnt really help. I got it from Streetunit ages ago...
    Photo ?

Don't Autoexe make a full steering wheel replacement as well? Pretty sure @3MPSPWR has one... It's a work of art.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Ya last time i heard they stop making the wraps... and yes Brad is correct, they make full replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Don't Autoexe make a full steering wheel replacement as well? Pretty sure @3MPSPWR has one... It's a work of art.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

I'll get pic on the weekend, far too busy during the week unfortunately

If you have troubles getting the Autoexe wrap, Shift boot store - RedlineGoods leather shift boots also make wraps now. I've got their gearboot, handbrake boot and centre console cover. they make great products.

I have had jessestreeter.com source me one from Japan and within 2 days got me one , and at a fair price too

Was it hard to install ?

CP-E TMIC, K&N typhoon SRI , COBB 2way adjustable shifter, TWM bushings, Sure AGS 212g knob, JBR 70a trilogy mounts, JBR boost tubes, Medieval 2.5" TIP, 2XS racepipe, 2XS interior light upgrade, Hypertech , RDA slotted front rotors, DGR coilovers, hotchkis RSB, Ultragauge EM, Work CE28N'S in blaze blue, D1 blue lugs

Quote Originally Posted by raffa View Post
    Was it hard to install ?

oh god the pain. it took me a weekend, but well worth it. My stitch pattern which I made up is why it took so long. if you did just the basic 'X' pattern, it would be much quicker. but if you're gonna do it once, you may as well do it right!

I'll get a picture of my stitch and the overall look on the weekend. the stock steering wheel is just too thin without it

oh god the pain. it took me a weekend, but well worth it. My stitch pattern which I made up is why it took so long. if you did just the basic 'X' pattern, it would be much quicker. but if you're gonna do it once, you may as well do it right!

I'll get a picture of my stitch and the overall look on the weekend. the stock steering wheel is just too thin without it
    Fan-freakin-tastic
    Look like I'm gonna have to employ the skills of nonna on this one

12. Default

FYI... Yahoo auctions japan,
    copy paste this into your search bar (or any combination of for best results):

マツダスピード
    ^^^^^^^
    Mazdaspeed

アクセラ
    ^^^^
    Axela

オートエクゼ
    ^^^^^
    Autoexe

Type in BL or BK depending on what model of stuff you are after.

Autoexe you can (importers) also buy direct from autoexe and all their prices are listed.

BL: AutoExe:English

BK: AutoExe:English
    Last edited by AzzA SP20; 25-10-2013 at 01:25 PM.