User Tag List

Thread: One touch window problem MPS 3 bk

1. Arrow One touch window problem MPS 3 bk

Hey everyone, not sure if i post here or the electrical mods section,

My mps bk hatch of course has the double click or one touch window down or up on the drivers window switch.

Now its been fine and working properly and even if i tap the swtich it only lowers about 1cm which i love.

Now i drove the car yesterday and the switch seems to only work while holding it, the one touch feature is gone,

Could it be a fuse or the pressures need to be reset?

Cheers

ROBBO

Hey @robbo5121,
    Have you changed batteries or flashed your ECU recently?
    If so, try holding the window switch down from the window closed position and keep it held down for a few secs after it reaches the fully open position.
    This usually fixes it.

Good luck

^^^^ as he said

4. Default

fixed!, cheers eeveryone!

OK, well I'm going to hijack this thread rather than starting another one...

Recently my drivers window has been acting strange when pulling up on the control. The window (occasionally) gets 90% up the frame, and then decides to go back down.

Something caught in the runner maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAussie View Post

Recently my drivers window has been acting strange when pulling up on the control. The window (occasionally) gets 90% up the frame, and then decides to go back down.

Had a similar issue with my R33. Pulled door apart an found nothing.
    Turned out it was the actual switch playing up..
    All good after i replaced the switch.

had this issue on my car. its an alignment issue I think. I got mazda to have a look at it and they fixed it somehow by adjusting something. sorry for being so vague, I have no idea what they actually did. guess its better than paying for switches

Quote Originally Posted by MadAussie View Post

I had the feeling that's what the issue would be too, cheers man. Will investigate