User Tag List

Thread: MY08 Mazda 3 SP23 - CEL P0131

1. Default MY08 Mazda 3 SP23 - CEL P0131

Hey Guys,

I have a MY08 Mazda 3 SP23 (I have owned it for a year) and I was driving around the other day and I noticed a CEL on my dash. I plugged in my OBD2 scanner and it was showing a P0131 fault code. I have made no modifications to my car minus a Corksport SRI. The car was serviced a month ago at 110,000kms. I have just returned from a holiday on the Yorke Peninsula, which is one of the longer drives I have done in the car.

I have found a thread which someone here posted having the same code, but he never posted whether or not he resolved the issue.

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/car-audio-electronics-lighting/3344-getting-cel-code-p0134.html

According to the ODB2 Scanner the fault is registered as an O2 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage (Bank 1, Sensor 1).

Does anyone have any insight about what could have caused this/A decent plan to get it sorted?

Cheers,
    Dan

• Front H02S malfunction
    · Connector or terminal malfunction
    • Open circuit in wiring harness between front H02S terminal A and PCM terminal 2AD
    • Short to ground in wiring harness between front H02S terminal A and PCM terminal 2AD • Open circuit in wiring harness between front H02S terminalB and PCM terminal 2Z
    • Short to ground in wiring harness between front H02S terminal Band PCM terminal 2Z
    • PCM malfunction

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you a VIP? We have several manuals available in the VIP section which may be useful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

could be a faulty o2 sensor.