User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Tuning Round 1!

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    My turbo is keeping psi all the way to 6500rpm. Peaks at 20psi and only drop to about 19 @ 6500

Only prob is all it's doing it pushing hot air so have to drop the psi to up timing

I think I need meth
    Yeah well I taper back to 17 or something, and keep power, but drop off heaps of tq hence why you'd change gears..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Ok I have some times...

Here is the 4th WOT log. This run was at 23c.

Now there are 3 entries of 100mph, so the average of those 3 is 100, and that would be the middle one. Calculating the numbers that gives 4.86s (4.76 at the first 100mph and 4.97 at the last one)

This was on direction A of the road.

This morning I logged in 3rd in the OPPOSITE direction to the 4th WOT log, lets say direction B

I converted the MPH speeds to kmh (*1.6093) and calced it. There is a 77.24kmh and an 83.68kmh, so used the average of them, and then 120.69kmh so used that.

Calcing the times, my 80-120kmh time is 2.199s (There you go @Rob777)

So remembering this was in the other direction to the 4th log, this means that either the road is flat and these numbers are accurate, or if it's sloping, then one of the numbers is higher than it should be and one is lower than it should be. I think the road is pretty damn flat, and am pretty happy with the numbers!

If you want to have a look and calc it yourself (looking at you @slixx ) then i've attached the logs for you.

Cheers,
    Alex
    Attached Files Attached Files
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678