User Tag List

Thread: anyone use xspeed or know their program used for tuning?? Pls help asap

Exclamation anyone use xspeed or know their program used for tuning?? Pls help asap

As the title says, did anyone use xspeed for tuning their mps? and do you know the program they used or of anyone else who uses the same one?? I took my car to mazda and they arent able to reset the ECU because whatever program they used is fully locked out even to Mazda and im stuck on options.

I don't think anyone would have gone to xspeed, you would have to go and see them and ask them what they did.

Pretty much everyone who gets tuned will use the Cobb AP or they will use versatune / ECUtek.

Why wouldnt anyone have gone there?? bad name?? @Fizzy

XSPEED was liquidated/shut down last year.... So even if you want to use them now you can't. Might have to do some digging to find what tuning software they used.

they were good, but only if you had a skyline / silvia / something common like that.

However dan's point does seem to raise some problems...

Check on antilag, someone where would be the best point to try and find out given xspeed is gone...

Quote Originally Posted by kb90 View Post
    Why wouldnt anyone have gone there?? bad name?? @Fizzy
    1993 KL-ZE 626 - Written off
    2005 MPS6 - Me Boosta, GTX2867 Freektuned

Do you know when the car was tuned?
    I'm guessing either mazedit or possibly pisani/CPE... The latter can be overcome with a Cobb AP or VT...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Yeh im aware Xspeed closed which is why this is all such a mission someones given me the ex-owners contact from xspeed so ill see if he can help. thanks heaps guys if not Cobb ap here I come

When. No not sure but ive owned it for a year now so some time before that.

Thanks Fizzy, will try ASG again and try speak to someone else thats not so junior. happy to wait to see them as long as they can get me out ot this. shouldnt be this hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kb90 View Post
    Yeh im aware Xspeed closed which is why this is all such a mission someones given me the ex-owners contact from xspeed so ill see if he can help. thanks heaps guys if not Cobb ap here I come
    That was me Keep us posted on how it goes.
    BK MPS3 Sports - Work Meister S1R
    CP-e Catalogue. JDM Goodies.

ASG does ecutek which normally locks it if it's tuned.

oh thanks at least I know ASG wont be going anywhere for a long while

11. Default

hey guys mick at Ovaboost is great for getting around stuff like that also curious being a skyline to a mazda mps 3 guy now whats better ?
    Cobb AP, versatune or ECUtek.