User Tag List

Thread: Performance- Gen1 MPS-3 OEM RIMS -with AD08 semi S 225-45-R18-91w Melbourne

1. Default Performance- Gen1 MPS-3 OEM RIMS -with AD08 semi S 225-45-R18-91w Melbourne

Up for sale are my racing Tyres with wheels.
    Ended up using it as my daily Tyre since they last so long and the GRIP is unmatched.

After so much testing, it is clear, Advan AD08's are, by far, the best lawful Tyre you can get.

I've tried KU31/36, Bridgestones Adrenalin and Goodyear f1: No comparison to AD08's. KU36 was decent for its price but wouldn't get it again.

Payed 450 EACH Tyre, these Advan’s are the best you can get!!

Two of them are 90%+ thread and the other two are almost 3mm above indicators. Pretty good and (as a guess), these have done maybe

OEM rims ALONE: 400 ONO

4x Advan AD08's ALONE: 1000 ONO

**Rims+Tyre's= 1200 ONO Pickup**

Price is negotiable except this is a great deal considering the initial value of these lovely items

430746_10151278025982245_1468606558_n.jpg
    1289904_10201145304968746_1584332935_n.jpg
    7648_10201162128269318_1624520835_n.jpg

2. Default

looks like I missed a sentence, to continue from 'these have done maybe': 4000km on the road.

S.E suburbs Melbourne

What was wrong with this thread?
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...melbourne.html

And how do tyres mysteriously gain 1mm of tread?

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    What was wrong with this thread?
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...melbourne.html

And how do tyres mysteriously gain 1mm of tread?
    Reproducing lol
    Member Of a Wallbangers Club

5. Default

Didn't catch that.
    You notice how the numbers 2 and 3 are close together. I have a feeling maybe... JUST... maybe... this was the culprit

-Thanks for the link to the other thread, but I closed it. Since I had a buyer, ahem, time waster, but here we go again.

I would of re-opened the previous thread, if it hadn't been for the HILARIOUS inorganic chemistry joke made as a reply

Cheers for pointing out the 2/3.

Either way, great condition and price, someone make a offer, too many wheels rolling around

6. Default

Hey Mate, Just wondering what the condition of the 4 rims are like? Besides being a little dirty you think they are in good nick? If so I am interested in the rims, and possible the tyres too. However I feel the tires are mad overkill for an SP23! :P

7. Default

I agree, from a performance perspective, these are as good as it comes, but think of it from a economic and safety view. It will last longer than most tyres, safe in the wet, in-fact, my previous pair, when I had insane power, was keeping up with AWD wrx's in the wet, maddness.
    I can get the mechanic to take specific shots of gutter rash/marks. I dont recall anything major but if your serious about buying both, pm me and i hope ur from vic.

8. Default

I was born in Melbourne! :P bahahaha, live in Adelaide though! Would you mind posting them?

9. Default

Let's continue this via PM

10. Default

Hey all, moving out of my current address very soon, need these gone, can separate tyres and rims. Dont think I will accept interstate since even keen interests such as the above user simply didn't respond after appearing keen throughout. A quick 'not interested anymore' would be appreciated....

If your interstate, make a offer, WITH shipping, look up the rims and figure out a price, otherwise, pickup S.E suburbs Melbourne and price is negotiable but nothing silly please.