User Tag List

Thread: 2006 Mazda 3 MPS Luxury Sports Gen 1

Default 2006 Mazda 3 MPS Luxury Sports Gen 1

Item: 2006 Mazda 3 MPS Sports Gen 1
    Item Condition: Good Conndition
    Reason for selling: Need a larger car
    Price and price conditions: $12,500 ONO
    Extra Info: Mileage 160,000kms

Unfortunately the time has come for me to part with my Mazda 3 MPS as I need a larger car that can tow.
    Luckily we still have another MPS in the family ( MPS 6 ) so I wont be out the scene altogether

The car is absolute stock, no modifications. If I was keeping the car I would replace the back tyres as even though they have good tread they are scalloped on the shoulder which produces an annoying drone (A simple solution is to keep the radio on).
    Some of the wheels have gutter rash

It has always been serviced on time and the major (expensive) service has been completed with the timing chain and variable valve actuator being replaced.

I have always run it on BP Ultimate, I have owned the car for 2 years

I would like to sell quickly hence the low price, which I think is a fair reflection of mileage etc

I know more photos would be good and I will upload some more photos shortly (once it stops raining and I can keep the car clean enough) at this stage I thought it be good to get it up on the site and take some feedback

Cheers

Version2.jpg
    Last edited by Deltaflyer; 02-10-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Default Corrections

I have just realised that I put the incorrect mileage in, the car has only done 160,000 not 170,000km

Also I think I was a too harse in the description re shopping trolley damage, the paint is not perfect it does have a few blemishes on the bonnet from bird poo.

What do people think of the price $12,500 is it realistic ?

i think its too cheap. Unless you are in a rush (even then), its only gonna ruin everyone's resales.