User Tag List

Thread: TM (Trans side) engine mount

Default TM (Trans side) engine mount

Hi All,

I know this topic has been done to death so I apologies for bringing it up again!

I require a new TM trans side engine mount (only) as it has failed and I get a huge thud when I change gears quickly and allot of wheel hop, "the other mounts are fine", I am looking at the:
    TRZ Motorsports
    Available mounts: TM - $100
    $100/ea - TRZ MS3 RMM & TM

My only concern is that I will get allot of vibes etc as I have read alot of people have experienced this, has anyone had experiences with this mount; or suggestions as to what the best replacement would be, or would it be best advised to just replace with a stock one?

Thanks!

I wouldn't get a TRZ, there is metal on metal contact with them.

Get JBR or CP-E, much better designed...

Also, swapping the transmission mount doesn't increase vibrations and engine noise much, but you'll get some transmission whine in first and second

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

As above, the trans mount doesn't really affect vibes, thats the rear mount and driver side mount. Trans mount gives you whine (sounds like a supercharger)
    JBR FTW

Thanks for the help guys! I am leaning towards the JBR mount, unfortunately it appears that there website is down, hopefully it’s just temporary.