User Tag List

Thread: MPS 6 was assulted last night :(

Default MPS 6 was assulted last night :(

someone came along whilst my car was innocently parked out the back of my workplace and stole my side mirror

the pricks actually cut the wires so that i had enough to re wire a new one on :@

anyways i need a new one, will any gg mazda 6 side mirror fit my car, i have the liquid grey type colour

any help guys!

! Dude think I would prefer my car stolen.. A side mirror !!!!!!

Who the hell would steal side mirrors , never heard that before.

That is VERY ordinary form. What the hell is wrong with people these days.

Quote Originally Posted by skeino View Post
    someone came along whilst my car was innocently parked out the back of my workplace and stole my side mirror

the pricks actually cut the wires so that i had enough to re wire a new one on :@

anyways i need a new one, will any gg mazda 6 side mirror fit my car, i have the liquid grey type colour

any help guys!
    That's terrible, idiots too cheap to buy their own mirror!

From memory Liquid Silver was an MPS 6 only colour so you'd have to get one painted to match if you bought a non MPS mirror. @rogwick often bought stuff for his MPS 6 so he might know of good place to source a replacement?
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

cheers guys, yeh i have good friends who are painters so they will paint the side mirror for me luckily still $100 i didnt want to have to spend

Quote Originally Posted by shakespeare View Post
    From memory Liquid Silver was an MPS 6 only colour so you'd have to get one painted to match if you bought a non MPS mirror. @rogwick often bought stuff for his MPS 6 so he might know of good place to source a replacement?
    I've only got mirror covers for my MPS which stick over the existing cover. However I'm pretty sure the 3 and 6 (MPS or standard) all have the same mirrors of that year. Might as well double check if you find one on ebay with the seller though. Also try local wreckers, just get any colour (preferably the right colour if possible) and get it painted

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Who the hell steals a mirror? Weirdo's

i know what a shit go

10. Default

Not even a key down the side??? !!!

Seriously... enough to render a car unroadworthy but not enough to go through insurance!

Best of luck getting a new one!

That's the weirdest thing I've read for damage to cars... but to the OP - that really sucks. Hope you manage to get a replacement without too much $$$