User Tag List

Thread: Autotech Internals Installers in South Brisbane?

1. Default Autotech Internals Installers in South Brisbane?

Hey guys,
    I'm new to the forum and recently purchased a 2008 MPS Sport Gen 1. In the last week I've installed a few bolt on mods for it and am now looking for someone to install my Autotech internals, If there is anyone that could suggest any recommendations of mechanics that have done this before (Would like someone who knows exactly what they are doing to it) preferably on the south side of Brisbane ( Logan-ish area) Sorry for such a noob question but I just don't really know who knows these cars. Thanks heaps!

Know @2XS has done a few

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Its a good question. PM @2XS...

Also ask @CelestialSpool and @3MPSPWR, both Southside peeps who have done this...

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

@2XS is busy installing turbos the size of dinner plates at the moment , but there are threads on here with photos aand step by step instructions that help to make the job really easy!! If I could do it anyone could... lol
    plus it came with instructions?!

The instructions are actually for Audi/vdub so slightly different. Online walkthroughs are better.

Sent from my evil apple using Tapatalk

6. Default

Thanks for the info guys I will make contact with a few of the suggested to see if they can help me find someone capable of doing it. I don't think mine came with instructions.. Even if it did I don't think I trust myself on this one, not after the downpipe episode I had anyway

It's easy.
    Best to contact me via PM for further instructions.

I did mine myself, i'm happy to help out if you get stuck just PM me.
    -Slix