User Tag List

Thread: Anyone use the Torque pro app to log?

Default Anyone use the Torque pro app to log?

just got the obd2 reader all working sweet in my car

all gauges work well, excepct for the one i actually wanted the reader for FUEL PRESSURE!

anyone else use the torque app and had the same problem? few people told me the ecu in the mps wont read fuel pressure but that dosent sound right since a dash hawk or cobb app would read it im guessing?

alright i actully had a better look at the gauges and its not the "fuel pressure" one its called the "rail fuel pressure" i dunno if this is the correct name but it gave me the readings i actully wanted the app for, ah well still a noob trying to learn as much as i can haha

The gauge you're looking for is called fuel rail. I got the app and been playing around with it, seems to be pretty decent. You do need to get the Mazda plugin for it take full advantage of the data, its $10 though. But you get the KR, BAT, IAT and WGDC, plus a couple more I think.

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk 4

yeh was thinking bout getting that app swell and yeh cheers man figured it out in the end lol

I just received my cheap OBD2 bluetooth sensor off ebay today. Already had torque pro on my google account. So many sensors to play around with! Without getting the mazda plugin, what are the more important/interesting things to keep an eye on?

Knock, fuel pressure, AFR, boost, engine coolant temp

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

8. Default

I have recently started playing around with this as well.
    Does anyone know what the fuel rail pressure should fall between?
    Looking at some logs i took mine appears to be around 450 psi when under low loads and rising to about 1700 psi under high loads.

Quote Originally Posted by discodave View Post
    I have recently started playing around with this as well.
    Does anyone know what the fuel rail pressure should fall between?
    Looking at some logs i took mine appears to be around 450 psi when under low loads and rising to about 1700 psi under high loads.
    Thats about spot on, it shouldn't go under 1600 at full throttle. See what the speed is compared to the speedo. I use an ultra gauge on a Gen 2 and the dash speedo reads around 5 to 7kmh faster than it is actually going
    MPS Gen 2 2012 - i think i have Ebola

10. Default

Ahh thats reassuring
    Sorry to hijack but what other things should i be looking at to investigate some poor fuel consumption?
    I've got pretty much everything logged for a decent drive i took so im hoping i can draw some conclusions from the data.

Quote Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
    Thats about spot on, it shouldn't go under 1600 at full throttle. See what the speed is compared to the speedo. I use an ultra gauge on a Gen 2 and the dash speedo reads around 5 to 7kmh faster than it is actually going