I wanted to find out if its just my mps or other having issues with radio station reception especially with 96.1 coming on and of and really static, st coming on and of. I have a 08 mps s1. Can someone confirm or have any solution.

Also the second question with Audio/Radio is i have the BOSE system which i don't mind and i have been looking for a GPS ,Bluetooth, DVD unit. I have read through some of the threads on here about them and looked online and ebay but i cant seem to find one anywhere that's compatible with the Bose system?? Apparently there are adapters somewhere you can get to fit it to work with the BOSE wire harness or do i have to get a Audio tech to cut and mix Standard wires to make it work. I also read some people that were successful with some of the units installation with the BOSE sound had issues such as volume control of whack and the dreaded Bluetooth connect pop. Is there anything out there that wont have these problems just want Nice screen with gps,Bluetooth calls and radio etc.