User Tag List

Thread: Plenty of OEM interior MPS luxury sports bits. 2006 mazda3 Gen1 Melbourne

1. Default Plenty of OEM interior MPS luxury sports bits. 2006 mazda3 Gen1 Melbourne

Selling OEM interior parts for Gen1 2006 MPS Mazda 3.

Reason is that it’s going on the track so got to make room !

The condition and quality is variable, some new near, some not, but mostly all very well maintained.

The pictures are a guide, they have been sitting in a garage and need a clean. once someone has made a inquiry I will take the part, clean it up, and then send whomever a updated picture.

I know not everything is visible, but the main parts are there.

Don’t ask for any specific parts unless you can show me what it looks like, otherwise I’m mechanically unknowledgeable

I made this thread as a ‘expression of interest’, so please don’t ask me what I want for what. Too many headaches with finding a appropriate guideline since OEM parts from MAZDA are stupid-overpriced and I will be kind however not in a hurry, after spending so much on OEM parts I know these items will become more derivable in time.

A acceptable approach is giving me a few links, (at least 3) that shows the item for sale and that its either sold or generally listed at that price. Ill be the lowest, that’s for sure, but I had a few interesting buyers from before who lied, attempted to tell me that they got a certain part for a certain price but couldn’t seem to tell me where they got it from, and of course I had offended them in asking, so please, some reason for price must be shown.

I am happy to ship smaller parts interstate , so far, my sales have been 80%+ from every other state besides vic, so I know its not a popular choice in vic.

Even if you are from vic, unless you are close by, I rather post since its more convenient and quicker (most likely) since im very busy and arranging a time may be hard.

Also, minimum purchase is 50 which may or may not include shipping. Too busy to end up running around sending off fragments at a time.

Floor matts?!!

3. Default

Gone my friend

oem shifter knob available dude?

5. Default

Pm sent

4th photo is single piece carpet?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harry LuvzDrift View Post
    4th photo is single piece carpet?
    Once I vacuum it and steam it then yes. Yes it is

I want the seats but W.A typical Grrrrrrrr

9. Default

I want the seats, but need a price and better pics. I'm in Melbourne.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

10. Default

Sorry for late reply guys, been so busy with uni and blah!

Ill respond shortly/take better pics etc

*GEAR KNOB SOLD*
    *short shifter kit SOLD*

11. Default

IMG_1968.JPG
    OEM intercooler with case, painfully paid 550 for this brand new, so only 5 months old (on car) but 1 year lying around doing nothing, top notch, 200ono