User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whiteline RSB design fault?

@RedDjinn and @37371118 you are both lowered right? (from the look of those spings)
    This may have something to do with them sitting out too, i'm at stock height and the bolt joining the bar is horizontal as in the picture.
    @Reedy, you normally have your suspension around stock height too don't you?

Might have something to do with lowering the car...?
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Just ordered corksport end links see how these go!

Hopefully better than their wheel nuts :/

yes it's lowed. so no problem??
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    @RedDjinn and @37371118 you are both lowered right? (from the look of those spings)
    This may have something to do with them sitting out too, i'm at stock height and the bolt joining the bar is horizontal as in the picture.

MPS 3 GenII

NOT LOWERED

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/attac...gn-fault-7.jpg LOWERED

I wonder if lowering changes things.
    I don't know if it's a bad thing or a good thing dude, just know it's different

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post

Mine was fine both before and after I lowered my car. I haven't lowered it very much tho.

Yeah I thought that was the case. I'm not a suspension guru by ANY means but just trying to think of reasons why it would be different

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 4

Luke , i also have similar issue , std height rear suspension, one link almost horizontal and other side cambered ,??? Using Moog at the moment ,centred the sway bar , moved and retightened sway bar lock rings so as bar cannot move in the bushes , tightened all bots whilst car on the ground (level).
    Confirmed car is level ,both manually and with a lazer , there has been some discrepency with car heights mentioned on MSF . IE heights from center of wheel hub to bottom edge of guard lips .
    Mine has a variance of nil for front wheels , but a height diff for rear of 5mm from rear LH to rear RH??????. I can not fully explain this difference , but maybe just maybe this is the issue .
    Also noticed that one side of sway bar has a slight enlargement of end link attachment hole ??? IE sway bar hole 11.5mm and end link bolt 10mm .
    Way to many mods, way too much money spent,way way too much time spent = the wifes no 1 Enemy.
    But i,m Smiling

Corksport RSB.
    Whiteline End Links
    Lowered on Kings with Bilstien B8's

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    Are gen1 and gen2 RSB the same? The angle on the endink is why im smashing them!(see pics) These new end links only lasted 1 week and they are knocking!
    Is that red item an aftermarket rear under body brace? I imagine this would be making the rsb sit a little further back (depending on how thick the plates are)

Quote Originally Posted by hypersven View Post
    Is that red item an aftermarket rear under body brace? I imagine this would be making the rsb sit a little further back (depending on how thick the plates are)
    Yes, its only about 2mm
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    Yes, its only about 2mm
    OK. Well, that's not the issue...

My Gen 2 is on stock suspension using the stock end links and my Whiteline RSB doesn't seem to deflect the end links too much.
    I've had it on there for about 700 kms and haven't even needed to re-tighten the end links yet.

Considering your car is lowered and you're using adjustable end links, have you tried lengthening the end links to try to reduce the angle on the ball joint?

Quote Originally Posted by hypersven View Post
    OK. Well, that's not the issue...

My Gen 2 is on stock suspension using the stock end links and my Whiteline RSB doesn't seem to deflect the end links too much.
    I've had it on there for about 700 kms and haven't even needed to re-tighten the end links yet.

Considering your car is lowered and you're using adjustable end links, have you tried lengthening the end links to try to reduce the angle on the ball joint?
    There non adjustable atm. The ones I have got coming are adjustable
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12