User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rear Bumper for 6 MPS

Default Rear Bumper for 6 MPS

Appears someone has decided to reverse into my car and leave with no note so just checking if anyone knows of a 6 MPS being wrecked. I've rang a few wreckers already with no luck.

Cheers,
    Darren

Good luck man, it took me nearly 3 months for me to find one and that was new.

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk 4

Try getting a new one from Japan or states. Still cheaper from mazda

I've already found one thats new at a decent price.
    May have just found one from a wreckers, waiting on a call back.. fingers crossed

I bought one a few months ago from Maz Motors in dandy, give them a shot if u havent tried.

also, this 6mps is being wrecked
    NOW WRECKING MAZDA 6, GG/GY, 05 - 08, MPS TURBO, MANY PARTS AVAI | Wrecking | Gumtree Australia Logan Area - Browns Plains | 1026469979

I've got a semi decent one I can part with, it is red tho and has some paint taken off it

If you can't find anything let me know

Quote Originally Posted by cletusb View Post
    I've got a semi decent one I can part with, it is red tho and has some paint taken off it

If you can't find anything let me know
    What do you want for it?
    Does it have the plastic bumper covers that go over the exhaust tips?
    Colour doesn't matter. It will be re-sprayed, as long as theres no cracks through the plastic etc...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ppham View Post
    I bought one a few months ago from Maz Motors in dandy, give them a shot if u havent tried.

also, this 6mps is being wrecked
    NOW WRECKING MAZDA 6, GG/GY, 05 - 08, MPS TURBO, MANY PARTS AVAI | Wrecking | Gumtree Australia Logan Area - Browns Plains | 1026469979
    Cheers, mazmotors was the wrecker that might have one available. They had 3 however all gone, might be another one coming in...
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

It might have one of the exhaust things. Have to double check

It might have one of the exhaust things. Have to double check
    Need right hand side if you have it

I'm pretty sure it's the passenger side. Is it that or the driver side you need

I'm pretty sure it's the passenger side. Is it that or the driver side you need
    Need driver side but I'll take the bumper if its not cracked etc

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

Pics??

It sounds like you have some options and Im sure your all over 'google search' anyway but I thought id pitch in.

Mazda 6 MPS Sedan 2005 NOW Wrecking Most Parts Available | eBay

I have seen others one ebay from time to time.

Keen to see how you go with the Right hand exhaust panel there around $350 (genuine) new, I have been after one for a while but never thought to ask on the forums
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    CorkSport SRI-TIP ][ KingSprings ][ CP-E TMIC][ Cobb AP (stage 1 tune) ][ Prosport Boost gage ][ Apexi RSM, ][corksport top front strut brace ][ corksport top rear strut brace ][ corksport short shift plate ][ Autotech HPFP internals ][ CS LED light kit ][ CS rear engine mount][CSDP ][ GFB BOV ][DBA front disks]

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyMPS View Post
    It sounds like you have some options and Im sure your all over 'google search' anyway but I thought id pitch in.

Mazda 6 MPS Sedan 2005 NOW Wrecking Most Parts Available | eBay

I have seen others one ebay from time to time.

Keen to see how you go with the Right hand exhaust panel there around $350 (genuine) new, I have been after one for a while but never thought to ask on the forums
    Cheers mate,

I've found those exhaust panel new for $170 if you're interested.
    Im still searching around though, most of those links the bumpers are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    Cheers mate,

I've found those exhaust panel new for $170 if you're interested.
    Im still searching around though, most of those links the bumpers are gone.
    Hi Dazza,
    Man thats cheap, yea very interested, when I got the car that panel had been cut to allow a tow bar but it didn't have enough clearance and when the car flexed with the tow bar it cracked it, been killing me seeing the missing piece after I spend a couple hours cleaning the car up... When I have called wreckers they seem to be a popular part to go.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    CorkSport SRI-TIP ][ KingSprings ][ CP-E TMIC][ Cobb AP (stage 1 tune) ][ Prosport Boost gage ][ Apexi RSM, ][corksport top front strut brace ][ corksport top rear strut brace ][ corksport short shift plate ][ Autotech HPFP internals ][ CS LED light kit ][ CS rear engine mount][CSDP ][ GFB BOV ][DBA front disks]

Hi Dazza,
    Man thats cheap, yea very interested, when I got the car that panel had been cut to allow a tow bar but it didn't have enough clearance and when the car flexed with the tow bar it cracked it, been killing me seeing the missing piece after I spend a couple hours cleaning the car up... When I have called wreckers they seem to be a popular part to go.
    Ill be ordering a bumper and that plastic part from this place soon I think. Not much luck buying used parts. I just rang a wrecker and he wanted 400 for the bumper used. I can get the bumper brand new for the same price... If you want when I order we can just order 2 of the right hand plastics and he will ship the lot to me for $55.

Ill be ordering a bumper and that plastic part from this place soon I think. Not much luck buying used parts. I just rang a wrecker and he wanted 400 for the bumper used. I can get the bumper brand new for the same price... If you want when I order we can just order 2 of the right hand plastics and he will ship the lot to me for $55.
    sounds good, happy to go halves in the shipping or go more for your time. Those parts come with the chrome tip and the reflector? Ill grab it either way just checking.

sounds good, happy to go halves in the shipping or go more for your time. Those parts come with the chrome tip and the reflector? Ill grab it either way just checking.
    Just checking if they come with the chrome tip and reflector.

Just checking if they come with the chrome tip and reflector.
    Hi mate, how did you go with the chrome tip and reflector?

Hi mate, how did you go with the chrome tip and reflector?
    Waiting on a reply as well as from Tom Kerr will call them if I havent heard by them tomorrow

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast