User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whiteline and Bilstein Performance Suspension Discount for Oz MPS Members!

1. Default Whiteline and Bilstein Performance Suspension Discount for Oz MPS Members!

Hey guys!

We are looking to run a group buy to support Sydney's OzMPS members. For this group buy, the prices we list include supply and installation.

After we install the suspension modifications, if a wheel alignment will be necessary we have teamed up with Sydney's premier alignment shop Heasman Steering to provide this as well!

If this is going to go ahead we will need at least 10 buyers combined for any combination of the kits.

All kits are MPS 3 specific guys!

KIT ONE - $250.00

- Whiteline 27mm adjustable rear sway bar
    - Installation

This kit comprises of, in our experience, the most commonly carried out and effective suspension modification on the MPS 3. The larger Whiteline rear sway bar is the best cost effective bet at minimising under steer commonly experienced on FWD cars. For MPS owners who daily drive their car and are looking for a bit more performance over the factory standard suspension, this kit is for you.

KIT TWO (GEN I 07-09 ONLY) - $450.00

- Whiteline anti-lift castor correction kit
    - Installation
    - Heasman Steering front wheel alignment

This kit was put together for those who are more into the handling of their MPS. For those that are keen on making the most of daily driving their MPS, we would recommend this package combined with kit one. Together with the Whiteline rear sway bar, the anti-lift kit will greatly improve traction coming out of corners. Drive ability will be improved as well as better vehicle control. If you find your MPS struggling to get up to speed coming out of a bend this is what you need.

The Heasmans alignment covers the front of the vehicle only, however it does include a free check of the rear alignment. If adjustment is required at the rear, the additional cost will be $69.00.

KIT THREE - $900.00

- Whiteline 27mm adjustable front sway bar
    - Whiteline bump steer correction kit
    - Whiteline rear camber bushing upgrade
    - Installation
    - Heasman Steering full wheel alignment

We suggest this kit to owners who are keen on regular track days or spirited Sunday drives. This kit has been put together specially for those MPS owners who want to go the full nine yards on their vehicle, but already have after market adjustable coilovers. The bump steer correction kit combined with rear camber bushings are recommended to compensate for ride height lowering, as any ride height height lowering will start to introduce bump steer and excessive rear camber. Neither of these attributes are adjustable from factory, so this kit is a must have for owners who have lowered their car and still desire it to handle as well as it could.

This kit is also combined for cost reasons - installation of either the front sway bar or the bump steer correction kit requires front sub frame removal, so it is advisable to carry out both of these modifications together. Once everything is back together, a full Heasmans alignment is included.

KIT FOUR - $2,100.00

- Bilstein B14 coilovers
    - Whiteline adjustable sway bar end links
    - Installation and ride height set
    - Heasman Steering four wheel alignment

We suggest this kit to owners who are devoted to making their MPS as fast as it can be through the bends. The kit four package is well suited to track addicts looking to beat the clock and improve their PB every time they head out. Although this is a hardcore option when it comes to handling, we have customers who are running their MPS's as a daily driver on coilovers and they have little complaints when it comes to ride quality.

The Bilstein B14 coilovers are a premium European quality suspension kit, road tested and tuned under motor sport conditions. The monotube design sports a 46mm piston and full corrosion resistance. Ride height is adjustable 30-50mm lower front as well as rear.

OPTIONAL EXTRA - $169.00

- Turbosmart Kompact plumb back recirc valve
    - Installation

We are currently in possession of excess stock on these so thought we would include recirc valves in the group buy. The Turbosmart Kompact plumb back is an excellent option for those who want an upgraded valve without desiring any additional attention. These valves flow more than the standard valve, are more responsive, substantially less prone to leakages and reduce lag.

BONUS - $220.00

- Discounted attendance at a Trackschool track day

As a cherry on the cake for the group buy, any one who purchases a suspension performance upgrade kit will have access to a discounted track day hosted by professional driver and Tunehouse affiliate John Boston. John is the owner of Trackschool, where he takes keen drivers out on to Wakefield Raceway to teach them how to get the most out of their car around a race track. Retail cost for these days is typically $265.00. The day will include instructor guidance, lunch and theory tuition. You can read further about these track days here.

If you are interested in individual parts or would like to put together your own kit, PM us and we may be able to work something out.

We understand we're excluding OzMPS members outside NSW.
    If you are an interstate OzMPS member and are interested in some of the products we have listed, please post and say so! We are looking for an EOI on a national group buy where we can work out some really good deals for the guys that are all over the country. Make your voices heard!

The cut off date for this group buy will be three weeks from now, September 20th. All supply is pending stock levels, however if deposits to be a part of the group buy are taken stated prices will be honoured.

If you are interested, please put your name down on the following list:

Current group buy
    1) Forum name - Kit(s) requested
    2)
    Forum name - Kit(s) requested
    3) Forum name - Kit(s) requested
    4) Forum name - Kit(s) requested
    5) Forum name - Kit(s) requested
    6) Forum name - Kit(s) requested
    7) Forum name - Kit(s) requested
    8) Forum name - Kit(s) requested
    9) Forum name - Kit(s) requested
    10) Forum name - Kit(s) requested

When you add your name to the list, please PM us your full name and contact number.

If an alignment is part of your package, please specify if the car is track or street oriented.

National members - expression of interest for a kit we can post

2)

Let us know any questions guys. We look forward to helping you out!

Tunehouse
    Last edited by Tunehouse Team; 02-09-2013 at 09:59 AM.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

11 Chalder Street, Marrickville NSW

All Upgrades 100% Custom Dyno Tuned! Performance - Service - Innovation

HKS | COSWORTH| ECUTEK | TEIN | WHITELINE | DBA | KW | VIPEC

Very interested as I was looking at a suspension overhaul from you guys over the coming months.

I had just typed up a list of questions, but I might just give you guys a call to discuss instead!

Could possibly be in for kit 2 and kit 3 in the group buy, so put me down in the EOI.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

3. Default

Just to be clear, the EOI is for non Sydney based members who may be interested in some packages that we can post.

Might be a good idea to post your questions here so other members can check the answers!

Tunehouse

Hey Martin,
    Interesting.. I was in process of buying b14 for gen2 however I was advised that there is currently 'clunking sound' problem with them. Can you confirm whether that has been fixed.

Wheel alignment was done my car as well..

Tap that...
    Last edited by Yeldarb; 30-08-2013 at 07:36 PM.

5. Default

Hey Gus, we work with Bilstein directly and have not come across this issue. If there is an issue however this kit is sourced from Australia and we will warrant any parts failure for 12 months.

Tunehouse

6. Default

Just added a bonus to the bottom of the list.

Tunehouse

I'm thinking these kits are for GENI and GENII cars, but I've read recently anti lift from Whiteline isn't available for GENII.

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Quote Originally Posted by gurusev View Post
    Hey Martin,
    Interesting.. I was in process of buying b14 for gen2 however I was advised that there is currently 'clunking sound' problem with them. Can you confirm whether that has been fixed.

Wheel alignment was done my car as well..

Tap that...
    I've just cleaned your post. Please refrain from "Reply with QUOTE" on such a large post. Fills up a Tapatalk page pretty quickly.

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Just curious why the 22mm RSB is recommend compared to say a larger 27mm,most people seem to ge the 27mm. I think the larger is more popular.
    Last edited by chef; 31-08-2013 at 08:58 AM.

keen for the anti lift kit if it fits Gen II

Quote Originally Posted by 37371118 View Post
    keen for the anti lift kit if it fits Gen II
    ALK for gen1!

Tunehouse you have pm

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by Tunehouse Team View Post
    Just to be clear, the EOI is for non Sydney based members who may be interested in some packages that we can post.

Might be a good idea to post your questions here so other members can check the answers!

Tunehouse
    My mistake on the EOI. But put me down as a definite for the group buy for Kit 2 and Kit 3.

I'll also be interested in the trackschool track day as long as there are timing facilities provided on the day.

13. Default

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback.

The anti-lift kit is to suit series 1 only. Our apologies, we should have specified in the OP. It will be edited now.

About the rear sway bars - while Whiteline used to do a smaller rear bar, it is now no longer the case. Unfortunately only the 27mm is available, the OP will be updated to reflect this.

Current group buy
    1) Jamesa2z- Kit two, three and bonus
    2)

National members - expression of interest for tailored kits to be posted
    2)

If you're interested, please add yourself to the list and PM us your contact number as well as full name.

Tunehouse
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Quote Originally Posted by Tunehouse Team View Post
    The anti-lift kit is to suit series 1 only.
    @Tunehouse Team My understanding was that with a minor modification, the Whiteline ALK was able to fit Gen 2. Is that no longer the case?

15. Default

That's not something we have carried out before, so it wouldn't be right for us to advise on that. We have also consulted Whiteline directly in regards to this and they also have not been able to confirm this modification.

Tunehouse

16. Default

One name down for the EOI.

Current group buy

1) Jamesa2z- Kit two, three and bonus
    2)

National members - expression of interest for tailored kits to be posted
    1) mmmmps - Kit 1
    2)

Tunehouse

A fresh bump for this one.

I'm surprised more people haven't put their names down for this group buy. I've been doing a fair bit of research and getting my fair share of quotes over the last few months and these are the best prices I've seen (short of buying the parts and doing all the labour yourself). Keeping in mind that suspension work can often require more time and effort for installation than most other mods, the cost for labour and the wheel alignment built into these prices is extremely competitive.

A lot of people wouldn't bat an eyelid at prices for 'power mods', but suspension upgrades just seem to be neglected entirely! Jump on it people!

Does the price include the re-torque of the RSB after 1000km?

19. Default

Our thoughts exactly James!

Yes DSN, we can include that in the price.

Tunehouse

20. Default

Last day to get in on the group buy guys. These prices won't be available after this

Tunehouse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast