User Tag List

Thread: Corksport Sale on now

1. Default Corksport Sale on now

CS are having a bit of a Salem some items, following items for a gen II: tmic 15% off; Sri 10% off; camber plates 19% off; coil overs 15% off; rear chassis brace 19% off; REM 15% off.

There's also love for gen 1; turbo back system 19% off; and same discount for SRI, tmic , coil over, camber plates, rem, rear chassis brace

Just in time for Father's Day

but most likely will need to order through a mail forwarder as they will just redirect you to their Aus distributor.... MPSG

Looks like Christmas is coming esrly

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    but most likely will need to order through a mail forwarder as they will just redirect you to their Aus distributor.... MPSG
    I think this issue has been resolved and Corksport will send item direct to AUS @Reedy ?

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

I would say that isn't the case anymore..
    I've been buying direct from them for 3 years+ now (am pretty much fully CS bolted) and not once have they re-directed me to IIRPS.
    If they redirect you to IIRPS, kindly email them back and advise that you will not be dealing with them (IIRPS) due to previous bad experience and they will sort you out.

I have ordered their stage 2 intake and race pipe in the last few weeks in two separate orders without any dramas. First time they suggested IIRPS, I responded with the lolz, and they just sent it. When I ordered my race pipe next they didn't even mention them.

ah, good to know. For some reason I thought that was CPE that were now sending to us directly

ah, good to know. For some reason I thought that was CPE that were now sending to us directly
    I think this fanatstic forum, along with some help from MSF, have smashed any notion of any US company trying to palm us off to IIRPS.
    Was a long and hard slog, but our constant disapproval for IIRPS (which inturn would have surely slowed their sales to Aus) made them open up the trade..
    Winner Winner!

Corksport ship direct with no problems at all. Have ordered several times through them.
    Looks like it's time to get a TMIC!

Cork sport coilover look good , anyone know if there any good?

I just put through an order this week with them (should have checked this thread first) I always go direct. Have had some issues with MPSG mostly communication regarding parts, there fine if they have it in stock. I have a pile of CS parts on my car all delivered with no hassles at all. Great communication, great products, and its usually significantly cheeper to buy direct.

Do you have to input a coupon code to get these discounts because I cant see any price change on there website?

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 1CMS1 View Post
    Do you have to input a coupon code to get these discounts because I cant see any price change on there website?
    Just go to the part that has the discount. Not all parts have a discount, you'll need to comb for what is on sale.

Link to TMIC with 15% off