User Tag List

Thread: 2014 Mazda3 configurator zoom-zooms to life

Default 2014 Mazda3 configurator zoom-zooms to life

Filed under: Car Buying, Budget, Marketing/Advertising, Hatchback, Mazda

The 2014 Mazda3 is probably going to be on a lot of shopping lists, thanks to its striking good looks, clean interior treatment, fuel economy and driving character. If it happens to be on your personal list of new cars to test, you'll be happy to see that the configurator for Mazda's newest product has officially gone online.

In terms of build-your-own web items, configuring a 3 isn't much of a departure from the rest of the Mazda range. Most of the work comes from choosing one of the three trim levels - Sport, Touring and Grand Touring - and selecting either the 155-horsepower, 2.0-liter, Skyactiv four-cylinder or its larger sibling, the 184-horsepower, 2.5-liter, Skyactiv four. From there, a simple range of color and interior finishes are available, before a slim list of packages, options and accessories. Really, Mazda's made it easy to get through this build process.

Click on over to the configurator and take a look at the options, colors and prices for Mazda's newest five-door hatchback.2014 Mazda3 configurator zoom-zooms to life originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 29 Aug 2013 11:32:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...

Gimme a new MPS dammit!!!

Can I get mine with a turbo??

No turbo in options :-(

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 4