User Tag List

Thread: WTB MPS6 Dump Pipe

Default WTB MPS6 Dump Pipe

WTB a Dump pipe for my Mazda 6 MPS.

Item: Dump Pipe, prefer CPE if possible
    Item Condition: used.

After trying to find a new one for around 6 months and being given the run around by one local shop and having over 2 months waiting lists on others I am keen to just get one

Thanks all
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyMPS View Post
    WTB a Dump pipe for my Mazda 6 MPS.

Item: Dump Pipe, prefer CPE if possible
    Item Condition: used.

After trying to find a new one for around 6 months and being given the run around by one local shop and having over 2 months waiting lists on others I am keen to just get one

Thanks all
    Tim
    Just buy a corksport dp only 350 I think plus delivery

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4
    ~ Radiant Ebony 2005 Mazda 6 MPS ~
    SURE REM - SURE TIP & SRI - Corksport 3" DP - Custom Exhaust - DGR Coilovers - SuperPro RSB - CX Racing FMIC with a 2xs touch - 2xs SSP - NGK Iridium Plugs - Autotech FP internals - AWR TMM & PMM Engine mounts - COBB AP - Hankook
    Ventus S1 EVO2 225/45/18 on custom painted stock black rims - Gold Brake calipers
    Dagher Tuned 195kw atw / 425nm

Quote Originally Posted by auscer View Post
    Just buy a corksport dp only 350 I think plus delivery

Hi Auscer, thanks for that, I have looked at corksport, I like the twin pipe look, With the Cat its : $630.99 and $331.79 postage, so $962(ish) all up, a brand new CPE is around $1200 at the door. If I have to buy new Ill do it, just thought id see if anyone had one lying around and wanted to sell it.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    CorkSport SRI-TIP ][ KingSprings ][ CP-E TMIC][ Cobb AP (stage 1 tune) ][ Prosport Boost gage ][ Apexi RSM, ][corksport top front strut brace ][ corksport top rear strut brace ][ corksport short shift plate ][ Autotech HPFP internals ][ CS LED light kit ][ CS rear engine mount][CSDP ][ GFB BOV ][DBA front disks]

Bunch of guys in SA including myself have imported them from the US on eBay.com, They are extremely well made even my tuner commented on it's weld quality. Costs about $350 door to door.

Quote Originally Posted by MZSPD6 View Post
    Bunch of guys in SA including myself have imported them from the US on eBay.com, They are extremely well made even my tuner commented on it's weld quality. Costs about $350 door to door.
    Thanks mate, are those the ones with the straight mid pipe? without the second cat I was just wondering how that goes? at that price that's a done deal for sure.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    CorkSport SRI-TIP ][ KingSprings ][ CP-E TMIC][ Cobb AP (stage 1 tune) ][ Prosport Boost gage ][ Apexi RSM, ][corksport top front strut brace ][ corksport top rear strut brace ][ corksport short shift plate ][ Autotech HPFP internals ][ CS LED light kit ][ CS rear engine mount][CSDP ][ GFB BOV ][DBA front disks]

Quote Originally Posted by MZSPD6 View Post
    Link or Item No?

There are a number on ebay, using the price I assume its This one
    The Corksport is This

I do like the idea of the 2nd cat to try to keep it as legal as i can.

Hi Auscer, thanks for that, I have looked at corksport, I like the twin pipe look, With the Cat its : $630.99 and $331.79 postage, so $962(ish) all up, a brand new CPE is around $1200 at the door. If I have to buy new Ill do it, just thought id see if anyone had one lying around and wanted to sell it.
    Mate try parcel forwarders such as shipito. I got six parcel consolidated into one weighing at 21lbs. Shipping cost : mere $127 ;-)

Tap that...

@TimmyMPS just curious, are you looking to have the dump pipe bolted onto the stock catback exhaust? I too am interested in getting an MPS6 catted dump pipe, but one that bolts onto the stock catback to keep things quiet. I understand the cp-e one will fit, but unsure about the CorkSport. Perhaps @auscer you might know?

Also eBay downpipes seem to be catless....

Quote Originally Posted by Kombi View Post
    @TimmyMPS just curious, are you looking to have the dump pipe bolted onto the stock catback exhaust? I too am interested in getting an MPS6 catted dump pipe, but one that bolts onto the stock catback to keep things quiet. I understand the cp-e one will fit, but unsure about the CorkSport. Perhaps @auscer you might know?

Hi mate, yea thats the plan, its not a bad system (size wise, I know the 'T' to 'Y' pice in the end could be better) and I am planning on Xforce mufflers this year too. I might shoot corksport an email and see if its a fit to the stock system or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kombi View Post

My corksport dp I put a 3inch hi flow cat on.. but my exhaust system is not normal lol it is 3 inch to the start of a resonater then 2.5 inch to the y section then 2.25 out its quiet but you can a nice tone to it... ill do a vid and post it up....

SURE REM - SURE TIP & SRI - Corksport 3" DP - Custom Exhaust - DGR Coilovers - SuperPro RSB - CX Racing FMIC with a 2xs touch - 2xs SSP - NGK Iridium Plugs - Autotech FP internals - AWR TMM & PMM Engine mounts - COBB AP - Hankook
    Ventus S1 EVO2 225/45/18 on custom painted stock black rims - Gold Brake calipers

Hi mate, yea thats the plan, its not a bad system (size wise, I know the 'T' to 'Y' pice in the end could be better) and I am planning on Xforce mufflers this year too. I might shoot corksport an email and see if its a fit to the stock system or not.
    Oh and im running super cat mufflers

thanks guys, still on the hunt, still a long wait for the CPE local supplier and waiting to hear direct fom them about the time it would take to ship one, CS is looking good though, waiting to see if it fits the stock system via email.

Thanks mate, are those the ones with the straight mid pipe? without the second cat I was just wondering how that goes? at that price that's a done deal for sure.
    Sorry mate haven't been on for a while!
    Come to think of it yes it was straight through but I had a 100 cell cat fitted but still works out very cheap
    The DP goes from the turbo past the original cat location so when you add the 100 cell cat it will only have one cat.
    I'm on my phone at the moment so can't link an eBay page but search Mazdaspeed6 dump pipe and something should come up, one I bought came from California GL

Thanks all, I went and purchased a DP. Ill throw some install pics on once I get around to putting it on (once it arrives) Thanks for the tips and pointers guys. I will close the thread. thanks all for the advice.