User Tag List

Thread: Stolen: Red 3 Gen1 MPS

1. Exclamation Stolen: Red 3 Gen1 MPS

Hey Guys. Hopko's MPS got nicked last night from his plate (Hills district) (they got his keys).
    Keep an eye out for it. Rego YFC 51J (ACT Plates).
    If spotted or any info email Hopko @ Hotmail.com

Hope he is insured

not real wise posting up on here that they got hold of the keys, instant wipe of insurance, just saying All the best mate, i hope you find these scum bags

Quote Originally Posted by mymps11 View Post
    not real wise posting up on here that they got hold of the keys, instant wipe of insurance, just saying All the best mate, i hope you find these scum bags
    Should be reworded as it was written on his facebook post.
    The keys and wallet were stolen from his home in a robbery while he was asleep
    2013 Ford Focus ST - Performance Blue, Cobb AP

Gone 2006 3 MPS Sports - True Red, Koni FSD shocks, in dash OEM look Ebay GPS/DVD, Hypertech, RX8 Rims

ah completely different story then, my appologies to the gentlemens car that has been stolen, I wish you all the very best and hope it is recovered in one piece

CAR HAS BEEN FOUND
    Guys,

Just jumped off the phone with the cops. They have recovered the car in Mt Druitt (what an amazing surprise).
    Allegedly it is in one piece, however they have locked my keys in the car so I need to go open in up now so the cops can fingerprint it.

Still wont have it back for a few days as the cops/insurance want to tow it to mechanic to check for needles/sharps/car damage/engine damage.

Congrats on getting it back in 1 piece as that is a surprise

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 4