User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to modding

Quote Originally Posted by mps93 View Post
    Wow learnt so much, thanks everyone!
    I will order the parts off edge now and get installed from ultimate tunes. Does anyone know how long postage is to A.C.T?
    Highly recommend the HPFP upgrade as well
    //BNR3//HDI FMIC//HTP 3" intake//
    // Ecutek tune//CPE DP/ HPFP//
    // Tein performance street Coilovers //
    // Whiteline RSB// 240kwATW bum Dyno //

Hpfp +1

Quote Originally Posted by mps93 View Post
    Wow learnt so much, thanks everyone!
    I will order the parts off edge now and get installed from ultimate tunes. Does anyone know how long postage is to A.C.T?
    JP is the man!
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

4. Default

Hey man,

I know it's been a while since you posted this thread but I was literally just about to order those 3 parts for my 2010 MPS gen 2 and wanted to see how yours went and how easy it was for you to install etc?

5. Default

hey man!

The parts are amazing! I have had them ever since I started this thread! the instant power gain was amazing, the sound is definitely more noticeable as well (a great spooling sound)

The problem I find with the accessport is that not many places in Australia deal with them, have to find all the information on forums and such

I had Ultimate tunes (Canberra) install the intake and turbo inlet pipe, never had a bad experience with them! (I wasn't very tech savvy when I first got the car)

Highly recommend (if you want, I can upload a video of the sound and send you pictures)
    Last edited by mps93; 08-01-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12