User Tag List

Thread: Need a quote

Default Need a quote

Hi,

Just wondering, jp is still around forum? I third to pm and email but seems like can not be reached. I am planning to buy some mods and wish to have a quote.

Best way is to email to sales@edgeautosport.com

Or PM Edge through here, or the MSF forums they are active and respond quickly via email as well. i have dealt with them a few times via email and responded in a very short time frame taking into account our difference in time frames. Can't fault them, they sell products virtually the same price as the manufactuers web site and sometimes cheaper.

5. Default

You can reach me from this account as I check it daily. JP isn't very active on the forums anymore as he has other back end stuff to do with the business that keeps him pretty busy. If you need anything just let me know and I'll get you taken care of!

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post
    You can reach me from this account as I check it daily. JP isn't very active on the forums anymore as he has other back end stuff to do with the business that keeps him pretty busy. If you need anything just let me know and I'll get you taken care of!
    Clear that inbox yo!
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    Clear that inbox yo!
    What this guy said
    SG9 XT: VF34 P20, Tomei headers, STI intercooler HSD coilovers, Brembos and much more...

^^^^

This guy right here!!!

Absolute champion. Best service I have ever had...

even with the time difference... you guys still respond quicker than most aussie shops and do awesome prices!

Keep up the good work Alan!

No doubting that. Have been suprised at response time and info

Needs a bigger inbox to handle the intake of messages .

10. Default

Inbox cleared! Sorry about that! lol!!

Thanks Mate. PM SENT. Awaiting Invoice/request for all my money

I sent you a message last week and still haven't had a response.