User Tag List

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle/Hunter 'Newie Crew' Cruise/Meet Thread

Next time you guys have a meet up, let me know and I'll get my mate to drive my MPS up only 55days left till I get my License back now

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Next time you guys have a meet up, let me know and I'll get my mate to drive my MPS up only 55days left till I get my License back now
    Righto. I'll tag you in the list of people again when the next one is decided.

It sounds like me counting down the days till when I could drive mine!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 4
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Its good we all like to scatter when the douche bags appear!

whoops. hey guys, I havent been on here for ages and I see ive missed a couple of meets :S anything amazing happen?

A falcon did a skid!

Haha, noticed you hadn't been around for a while. I spotted your car parked on Melbourne street east maitland last week too

There's always amazing things happening in Newy lol. Depends how you define amazing

Hope you can make it to the next one, unfortunately the 3's were outnumbered by the 6's on wednesday!!! First meet in history that's prob ever happened haha
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

As did a turbo lexus . LOTS of fly by's, best of which was @RedDjinn nicely doing his 40km/h...

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    As did a turbo lexus . LOTS of fly by's, best of which was @RedDjinn nicely doing his 40km/h...
    I thought it was 50kph... Good thing my speedo is out by a few ks may have been done for speeding

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spidey View Post
    whoops. hey guys, I havent been on here for ages and I see ive missed a couple of meets :S anything amazing happen?
    Its always amazing with the Newie crew!
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

yeah we were filming a commercial at the old george and dragon, nice spotting I painted the stock rims black too.

lol at the falcon doing the skid, cabt believe I missed that!

Don't worry, I'll personally assure you the falcon will be there next time, never fails to show up.

I saw your car there, there was a park behind it so I was gonna pull off and card you, but recognised the plates. Sticker off the rear window gone too?
    How are you for friday nights?

nah the stark industries sticker is still there you must have missed it. friday nights are usually pretty good for me.

Cool, well hopefully you can make it to the next one.

FYI, if you don't wanna get on the forum to check this thread that often, you can just subscribe to it and set it up so that you get an email alert whenever a new post is made here.

13. Default

Any plans for another meet?

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by son of eevil View Post
    Any plans for another meet?
    What about this coming Monday?
    Anyone free?
    Seeing its a public holiday and all
    2008 MPS3 Sports Pack - Metro Grey

[Cobb SF Intake]-[CP-E TIP]-[CP-E FMIC]-[CP-E 3" Cat Back Exhaust]-[Hypertech Max Energy Sport Tuner]-[Eonon GM5151 Head Unit]-[18x8 +35 wheels]-[Kumho KU39 225/40/18]

Could probably happen!

Possibly! Someone wants to show off new rims @son of eevil? Don't blame you! I wanna see them haha

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    Possibly! Someone wants to show off new rims @son of eevil? Don't blame you! I wanna see them haha

You've hit the nail on the head, ha ha.

I am in fact free on Monday. Hoping by then I can have my calipers painted too actually.
    Last edited by son of eevil; 01-10-2013 at 10:33 PM.

This Friday or Monday works for me at 7pm

Kiti said she would come too... 'IF' there is food involved and Em was coming @MPS2NV

I will run it by number 1 tonight lol

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast