User Tag List

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle/Hunter 'Newie Crew' Cruise/Meet Thread

With comments like that I'll start charging! Haha. Like the last one though of @son of eevil the best though.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 4

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    Youse can, I can't do Wednesdays from now on though. What about the Monday before? 18th? @Justin when do you get your licence back?

I'm unfortunately busy that night, infact every monday night.

By the way amazing photos

Current mods:
    CorkSport SRI, TIP & Airbox
    Cobb Access Port

Quote Originally Posted by son of eevil View Post
    I'm unfortunately busy that night, infact every monday night.

By the way amazing photos
    Haha thanks man, I think all credit goes to @Ben992 my master instructor when it comes to all things photography

I'm reluctant to suggest a thursday night meet because I believe it really is the night for all falcodores to come out and do their thing...

Also, my mechanic is a vehicles inspector for the RTA and he says often thursday night is when cops come along and hassle people for mods and, well, anything really. (when the cops want a car fully looked over he's the guy out at the pitts who gives it the checking out lol.)

That leaves tuesday night. Who's up for tuesdays???

@Justin @TRBLSM @CamoW @son of eevil @MPS400 @DD3@DannersAU @gaggsL @spidey @Furrymeatball @MPS2NV @hodgie22192 @RedDjinn @Frangles @Maloney2203 @rp7889 mps
    Last edited by GibbA; 22-10-2013 at 08:59 PM.
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

4. Default

Tuesday works for me

Monday works for me
    this was only a couple weeks ago...
    Guess things changed?

That's sad, see such a long list of names of people I just mentioned and we got 3 cars last time haha

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Tuesday works for me
    Well could be promising then.

I dunno, but I always see that down the bottom of this page there are "Guests" viewing it.

So:

ATTENTION "GUESTS"

You are welcome to come along too, come down have a chat, if you have an MPS or are wanting one etc, you're more than welcome.
    We don't bite!

7. Default

Adding to this, if you don't have one, don't want one but just want to come and bask in our awesomeness, we're more then welcome to.

Adding to this, if you don't have one, don't want one but just want to come and bask in our awesomeness, we're more then welcome to.
    "bask in our awesomeness" I don't think that's the right combination of words to make people to come along

Anyway, we'll see what other people think about a tuesday meet.

I have all of November off, so I'm definitely down for some meet and greet action. The longer we leave it though, the more time I'll have to get more mods installed!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Tuesdays should be fine with me

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rp7889 mps View Post
    Tuesdays should be fine with me

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Welcome to the forums by the way. Head on over to the New Members Area and introduce yourself

Current mods:
    Cobb Access Port

12. Default

Tuesdays are usually good for me too,
    And I also have 3 weeks off starting from 3rd of November so I'll be free most days lol

Welcome to the forums by the way. Head on over to the New Members Area and introduce yourself
    Beat you to saying that hence I even knew to tag him

Ok Tuesday is sounding like a goer at this stage, will work out a date a little later on but sounding good so far. @RedDjinn. Tuesdays?

Well could be promising then.

I dunno, but I always see that down the bottom of this page there are "Guests" viewing it.

So:

ATTENTION "GUESTS"

You are welcome to come along too, come down have a chat, if you have an MPS or are wanting one etc, you're more than welcome.
    We don't bite!
    Prob 3 cops waiting to pin us
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Beat you to saying that hence I even knew to tag him

Ok Tuesday is sounding like a goer at this stage, will work out a date a little later on but sounding good so far. @RedDjinn. Tuesdays?

Not tuesday i work 14-24 Tuesdays
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Crossed my mind when writing it but eh, I feel sad if cops are wanting to pin us when there's much worse out there on the road's in terms of idiot drivers and people driving unsafe and un roadworthy vehicles.

17. Default

Crossed my mind when writing it but eh, I feel sad if cops are wanting to pin us when there's much worse out there on the road's in terms of idiot drivers and people driving unsafe and un roadworthy vehicles.

Kudos to the cops last Friday night this one cop was going to town on the pieces of shit kept driving up past the nice cars but didn't say a word to anyone, didnt hassle them just kept pulling over bombs

And they won't be defecting me... Got nothing to defect.

Current mods:
    Cobb Access Port

18. Default

Tuesdays are fine, post dates and ill shall let you all know if I will be attending!

19. Default

Anyone interested in helping find where my 2 PSI has gone missing from?

I stole them, am at 20

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast