User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Hunter Valley 3 MPS

Default New Hunter Valley 3 MPS

Hi Everyone,

Last saturday I managed to web myself a Red 3 MPS and I love it.

Ive been stalking the forums for a couple of weeks and figured now that I own one I should join

Also a bluey / silver 3 MPS passed me on the way to work this morning and I think he was trying to see who I was? So now that we're all friends i'll look out for you on the roads

Welcome, show us some pics and lay down your mod path

Welcome , rules are show us pics or it didn't happen.
    Any mods planned

Quote Originally Posted by spidey View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Last saturday I managed to web myself a Red 3 MPS and I love it.

Ive been stalking the forums for a couple of weeks and figured now that I own one I should join

Also a bluey / silver 3 MPS passed me on the way to work this morning and I think he was trying to see who I was? So now that we're all friends i'll look out for you on the roads
    THAT WAS MEEEEE!!!

Bahaha very MPS'y day today for me. 3 red gen 1's and a white 6!!

I got a little excited when I saw your car lol.
    If you normally go to work at that time, you mightn't see me that often because I was a little late to UNI. (Damn hexham traffic...)

Very nice shiny car you got there, and he's got the bonnet decals going

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Welcome , rules are show us pics or it didn't happen.
    Any mods planned
    It happened lol, I can testify. Plates are AW67U* ( I was going to make another spotted thread tonight lol )
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Hi, I actually bought the car from Albion Park :P Which isn't too far from you. Here's a photo from the drive back, ill hopefully put more up when I take some photos on the weekend.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130810_105227.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	670.4 KB 
ID:	14871

! Hi Gibba, all i remembered of yours was the first 3 letters *clap clap* for 5/6 of mine.

Yeah i was a bit late today too. I normally go through hexham about 8:30. Enough to get me to wickham for 9:00

Your horn honk was actually what made me sign up. does that give you a reference? lol!

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/new-m...rs-thread.html
    Have a squiz through there if you want.

Thats the car. Sooooo clean

Welcome to the newy crew!

! Hi Gibba, all i remembered of yours was the first 3 letters *clap clap* for 5/6 of mine.

Yeah i was a bit late today too. I normally go through hexham about 8:30. Enough to get me to wickham for 9:00

Your horn honk was actually what made me sign up. does that give you a reference? lol!
    Haha I wish it did, but unfortunately not... :/

Sweet, well I might see you more often. Where about do you come from? I get onto the highway at east maitland.
    Didn't want to honk the horn because it's the weakest punciest sounding horn i've ever heard.... But I had to for the fellow MPS'er. I saw you give me a wave as I was waiting at the lights at Sandgate

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

HI and welcome Newie crew it is!

Welcome mate!

Yeah it's extremely neat and tidy. The guy who owned it was the nicest guy too. It's only got 55k on the clock and he slapped on an exhaust and cold air intake, so it wheezes! I love it so much.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you all on the road. what's the rule? wave? flash? horn?

Burnouts

- - - Updated - - -

I work at Hexam but start earlier and finish earlier than you you poor buggers lol

I start at Maitland between 8:00 and 8:10. I think i may have seen your car on Sunday in the movie car lot?

Yeah I waved before when you pulled up beside me at tarro, then again at sandgate.

hahahaha. turn off dsc for that? yeah im 9-5 traffic is horrid though

Yeah I saw you at tarro too. I slowed down for you. Something I only do for a fellow MPS!
    No that's not my at the movie car lot, that's @Furrymeatball. We have exactly the same car lol.

Yeah it's extremely neat and tidy. The guy who owned it was the nicest guy too. It's only got 55k on the clock and he slapped on an exhaust and cold air intake, so it wheezes! I love it so much.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you all on the road. what's the rule? wave? flash? horn?
    Everything you car can do, including wipers, hazards lol. The lot! Yeah I didn't hear your car, I'll listen out next time.

Or if you have a sunroof, hands up! usually ends in punching the glass though!

Ill look out for you and you listen out for me :P

lol, no sunroof unfortunately... but that doesnt mean I cant punch my roof in excitement!

Where does "spidy" come from?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast