User Tag List

Thread: Body Control Module

Default Body Control Module

Hi guys,its been a while that I have this blinker problem.And at the end after went to 3/4 different guys to check for it.1 of them really sure is my body control modul which for my 2005 MPS 6 is located at beside of fuse box inside the car.I did quote with mazda themself and originaly cost me like $750 without GST as i remember.So I just want to have some input from you guys,is that safe enough if i buy second hand like from wrecking cars site or something like that???Or perhaps some of you know where can i buy this thing cheaper than mazda local dealer?And also is this very common problem for mazda itself and i just wonder what is the cause?Thank you for ur time to read my thread guys.

What exactly is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    What exactly is the problem?
    It happened when i washed my car but the auto electrician didnt say thats the cause.
    NOTE :Left Side Blinker only
    First day : It was stay blink even the key off,Turn on the car,blinker keep blinking and when i turned right side blinker,left still going,so it was like hazard on even if it wasnt.So I took fuse off.
    Next day : Put fuse back in, Blinker blinked SO REPEATEdly FAST.Took fuse back out.
    2 Days after : Put fuse backin. The Blinker JUST ON not blink at all.
    Left it for one and half week :
    Engine OFF position
    1. When the blinker STAY ON ( not blink at all ),turn the engine on suddenly worked normal.After took for drive,stop and turn off engine ( took fuse off cause Blinker stay on when engine was off ),went off and back after a while,put fuse back in BLINKER going crazy again ( blink repeatly fast ), and turn on the car the blinker still same ( blinked really fast )
    2. When the blinker blink REPEATEDLY FAST ,it will be the same when i turn on the engine.
    Hope u understand what i typed cause the problem is just so complicated to explain .
    Once again thank you @slixx for ur time to read my problem.

Default Body Control Module

Thanks for thanks, but that's really confusing!

Never heard of that. Good luck with the solution

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    Thanks for thanks, but that's really confusing!

Never heard of that. Good luck with the solution
    Well hopefully it is the body control module,otherwise probably just sell this car LoL

Once again anyone know where can i buy body control module instead from local mazda dealer??
    Is it worth it buy from wreckers?
    Cheers

Try formaz on eBay

Sent from my S4 while I'm tappin dat' glass.

I would try a wrecker first. Also I would ask the wrecker to see if you can plug the module in to see if it will fix your problem. If they don't have a MPS, maybe try one from a regular 3/6

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    I would try a wrecker first. Also I would ask the wrecker to see if you can plug the module in to see if it will fix your problem. If they don't have a MPS, maybe try one from a regular 3/6
    I tried but they said it wont be the same .
    SO dunno thats right or not .

HI Guys,can someone close this thread please.
    The Problem just suddenly Dissappear,Left Blinker suddenly working ABSOLUTELY fine (Dunno How,still totally confuse lol,maybe someone secretly help with magic somehow ha ha ha).
    Cheers.

Wow - wish all problems were like that! :P