User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stratified Tune

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    Thanks mate...yeah will avoid Mazda like the plague for any replacement parts ...I'll check edge out
    Check wreckers for quick fix, you don't wanna codes to come up while ur tune is in progress. It usually makes things worse. Gud luk
    Member Of a Wallbangers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Harry View Post
    Check wreckers for quick fix, you don't wanna codes to come up while ur tune is in progress. It usually makes things worse. Gud luk
    Ah ok, thanks for the advice mate.
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Maybe @2XS has one lying around!!!

hehe...tried Troy...no joy :P

hehe...tried Troy...no joy :P
    :sad face:

Its for a GenI, so i don't think it'll suit
    Mazda 3 MPS L3 2 3L Turbo Front Oxygen O2 02 Sensor 2006 ON | eBay

Thanks Pete! i'm wondering if anyone could confirm compatibility.

Actually, it's rear i need anyway.

Actually, it's rear i need anyway.
    Mazda 3 MPS L3 2 3L Turbo Rear Oxygen Exhaust O2 02 Sensor 2006 ON | eBay lol
    i thought we can use a generic bosch for the rear?
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    Mazda 3 MPS L3 2 3L Turbo Rear Oxygen Exhaust O2 02 Sensor 2006 ON | eBay lol
    i thought we can use a generic bosch for the rear?
    Thanks Daz! I should have just hopped in Ebay and looked myself...i'm being lazy ....these guys look like the go providing they are in stock
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Is anyone able to confirm that the BK rear o2 sensors are the same as the BL?

Yes, they are the same.

No, you can't use a generic Bosch 4 wire O2.

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    Yes, they are the same.

No, you can't use a generic Bosch 4 wire O2.
    Thanks mate...

logs for the 4th iteration....3rd gear WOT looks a bit scary with pretty high knock from around 5300rpm up....boost still quite high in 4th

3rdGearWOT4.csv

4thGearWOT4.csv

4thGearWOT4a.csv

Difference tonight....long, straight & flat road with no traffic...much easier to perform WOT logs in the right condtions..

Good lord your car flows a lot of air in the mid-range. Your car is well heat soaked in that 3rd gear log with the KR but I'm not confident it is real knock, especially since it decayed normally until you bounced the limiter. I'll try to get the boost knocked down a bit in the next iteration, but 21.5 psi is not excessive by any means.

Thanks Mike, that does make sense, the car got a longer run then usual before the logs were performed due to the new location of the road I'm using.

Oh and @RacerMike as mentioned in my email, the logs were performed on the previous iteration, I'll load the current map (1.3) today and run the car again tonight

Default Stratified Tune

What happened to @MPSBNE

Hey @Mr.Harry ...tis me just had a user name update ...for those that are curious @RacerMike is the stratified tuner who has been tasked to take care of my tune. It's an opportunity to thank him for showing patience and persisting with my sometimes silly questions. Mike has been very informative & efficient during the tuning process and is a testiment to the Stratified way - i can't be happier. Thanks again and looking forward to extending my tuning period ensuring we get a very good end product!

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialSpool View Post
    Hey @Mr.Harry ...tis me just had a user name update ...for those that are curious @RacerMike is the stratified tuner who has been tasked to take care of my tune. It's an opportunity to thank him for showing patience and persisting with my sometimes silly questions. Mike has been very informative & efficient during the tuning process and is a testiment to the Stratified way - i can't be happier. Thanks again and looking forward to extending my tuning period ensuring we get a very good end product!
    Lol welcome to the forum "new name" lol told you stratified are best
    Member Of a Wallbangers Club

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast