User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap tyres

Dont confuse parrallel imports with fake. Two completely different things. One is a same product brought into the country via different routes. The other is just an inferior product made to look like the real thing. clear still do your research on the parrelell imported ones due to the earlier listed reasons. I personally have never had an issue with parrellel imported tyre.

Not many business have prices on their website. Bob Jane for example only has the size and prices of the current sales. About 40-50 tyres out of 1000s of brands/sizes available. Cos of those 1000s of brands/sizes out there. Cannot expect a small business operation have a huge website and actively update it. If a phone call turns you off, it's your loss. C'mon it's only a telephone call. dont be scared of a little human interaction.

Who said anything abt fake tyres ?

There was a suggestion about tyre walls popping out on parrellel imports. And parrellel imports being fakes (Target reference, maybe I read it wrong) in the first page of this thread. Hence what I said about real quality product versus crap look-a-like fake product.

Quote Originally Posted by projectrracing View Post
    If a phone call turns you off, it's your loss. C'mon it's only a telephone call. dont be scared of a little human interaction.
    Ha, phone call doesn't scare me off - i spend all day on the phone for work, so nothing wrong with human interaction either.
    I'd rather buy online, or walk into a physical store - it's my own personal choice
    BK MPS3 Sports - Work Meister S1R
    CP-e Catalogue. JDM Goodies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12