User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inconsistant performance?

lol.......never judge a book by its cover.

back on topic... i have spoken to a few people and all seem to agree that the performance varies for no reason. I thought it was just me until some other people mentioned it. I think the computer in these things does more harm than good..

bp ultimate all the way.. one day i ran out of fuel cus i wanted bp and bp only!! is this too far feched?

when i use shell optimax as i drive down the street from the servo i can feel the ignition timing retarding

my mps runs on a healthy diet of bp ultimate only... if i have to use another servo it will be caltex...

Hi guys, I think the original mention of running in the car was important to this discussion however seem to have gotten a bit off topic.
    Please feel free to discuss the pros and cons etc of running in a new car here;
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/gener...w-car-not.html

Quote Originally Posted by VGP View Post
    I've noticed on trips out to te country (100km/h backroads) after a while when i have to make a turn onto a different road it doesn't have the same 'pull', though a butt dyno isn't exactly the most reliable of things....

I have noticed this a bit, and there must be some more variables as to what the ECU does in regards to performance.
    After a long highway drive i have noticed the ECT rises quite a bit, when you get some revs into it seems to drop considerably, not sure if anyone else notices this or if I have a foobar water pump?
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12