User Tag List

Thread: Hey there, I'm trento!!!

1. Default Hey there, I'm trento!!!

Hey everyone, I've just picked up a 2009 MPS in gunmetal grey. So far I am loving the car both cruising down the highway and through the twisty bits. Traded a 2009 3 door fiesta so the extra room and oomph is excellent. Car is stock as a rock but I'm planning on plastidipping the wheels dark bronze tomorrow.

welcome! not from punchy I hope lol

Welcome, hope to see you at some of our meets.

Welcome mate. Bronze will look cool. Haven't seen it much on this forum.

I always loved the TSW wheels that came in bronze.

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Hey mate, welcome. Interested to see these rims dipped

6. Default

Nah not from punchy lol. I'll definitely be keen for a cruise. I'm in Lismore on the Far North Coast of NSW Ssonif there's any cruises nearby I'm there. Hopefully the bronze will look ok, if not it was only a hundred for the cans.

Welcome to the forum... im from the gold coast but use to work down lismore way and got a cousin that lives in goonellabah ( I think I spelt that wrong) and I will be down that way soon to get him to detail my car.. can meet up if your not busy

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

Welcome....

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by auscer View Post
    Welcome to the forum... im from the gold coast but use to work down lismore way and got a cousin that lives in goonellabah ( I think I spelt that wrong) and I will be down that way soon to get him to detail my car.. can meet up if your not busy

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4
    I'm in Goonellabah as well, definitely keen to catch up when you're down next. Give me a yell on o434 935 36seven

Quote Originally Posted by trento View Post
    Nah not from punchy lol. I'll definitely be keen for a cruise. I'm in Lismore on the Far North Coast of NSW Ssonif there's any cruises nearby I'm there. Hopefully the bronze will look ok, if not it was only a hundred for the cans.
    Ah I know that place! My missus is from Wollongbar if you know where that is.
    I go up that way every so often
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Hi and welcome.

Welcome aboard mate.

Plenty to see on the site. Your plans to stay fairly stock might be about to nosedive though lol.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    Ah I know that place! My missus is from Wollongbar if you know where that is.
    I go up that way every so often
    That's where my parents live lol.

Quote Originally Posted by trento View Post
    That's where my parents live lol.
    Lol so I guess you do then
    Really nice place up there, love the country around there too.
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

15. Default

It really is, I moved back from Brisbane because I missed it. It also has the advantage of having some great driving roads

I dipped the rims yesterday, I'm pretty happy with how they look. The finish really has a metallic lustre and the colour pops in the sunlight but looks subdued and dare I say it masculine at night.

If anyone thinks it's worth it ill do a step by step DIY guide

We are heading to Byron in September for a big weekend meet up

Your welcome to attend

17. Default

As long as I don't have an exam I'm there