Thread: 2011 3 MPS (Melbourne)

1. Unhappy 2011 3 MPS (Melbourne)

Item: 2011 3 MPS
    Item Condition: Showroom
    Reason for selling: See notes
    Price and price conditions: 28500ono
    Extra Info:

Hi all

It is with great sadness that I am putting up my baby (car) for sale.

Due to a change in circumstances, I am having to move it on. Basically my mum has gotten pretty ill, and I need to have a car that's easier for her to get in and out of when it's my turn to be taking her to medical appointments. I'm also using the chance to go back to having an auto, so that my other half can use the new car as well.

What I can say is that mine, as with most MPS examples it seems, is in pretty much showroom condition. Irrespective I am going to have it detailed before sale. There are no mechanical issues, never a drop of anything underneath it or in the engine. No squeaks or rattles. There is one very small case of gutter rash on the LF rim, but is only noticeable on close inspection (thanks for that, dad).

The handbook services are up to date. There is one small nick in the paint; it's on the boot, and I've no idea what would have even caused it, but it's pretty tiny.

It's wearing Pirelli PZero Neros, which are only around 4,000km old. They certainly gave it quite a different feel to the stock Dunlops - the Dunlops felt a bit heavier, and tended to tramline a lot. The Pirellis seem lighter, far less tramlining, but road noise seems to be about the same. They feel pretty stable in the wet.

I think there's about 9 months rego on it (will check the sticker). It's been quite good on fuel - much better than I thought it'd be. I average high 10s around town, and on the highway it will sit high 7s/low 8s. Here is a link to my Fuelly.

I bought her at about 18,600km in July last year, and now she's sitting on about 34,5XX.

Would be looking for around 28,500. Will post a couple of photos now but will need to bust out the camera to take more and get interior shots. I'm not in a massive hurry to sell, so for the time being, it's only going to be on here and one other forum. Will worry about carsales et al later if it comes to that. Disclosure: I got this car on a novated lease. Yes, I am having to cancel that in order to get another car :-/ But you will get clear title, there's nothing dodgy going on here.

Feel free to ask any questions or request specific photos of anything of interest to you.

Thanks

Andrew.

Pictures:

Last edited by imaspy; 04-08-2013 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Template!

Sorry to hear that mate.
    Dam,that is one of the beautiful MPS mate.To bad that u need to let her go (.
    GLWS.

Mate you may have to chance the colour of the writing at the start of your post. It's quite hard to read in dark mode on the computer.

GLWS, sad to see such a nice example need to be sold. All the best.

Cheers.

4. Default

cool thanks man, changed.

5. Default

Andrew, I think I sold you that car lol...I want her back!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by daoutlawz View Post
    Andrew, I think I sold you that car lol...I want her back!
    Ha! Well you're welcome to her! Small world eh?!

7. Default

Quick bump