User Tag List

Thread: Wheels and Tyres: Multispoke 17x7 +45 (used) and Federal SS595 225/54/17 (Never Used)

Default Wheels and Tyres: Multispoke 17x7 +45 (used) and Federal SS595 225/54/17 (Never Used)

Hi All, looking to part with my generic multispoke 17's with Federal SS595's. I planned on using them for the track, but decided to use my spare 18's instead. The tyres are brand new, never used or fitted and have been in my garage about 8months. They need to go!

Item: Multispoke 17x7 +45 (used) and Federal SS595 225/45/17 (Never Used)
    Item Condition:
    Wheels: These are nothing special. They have grazes and some gutter rash on all 4. Probably Bob Jane Specials in their day. But they're straight and now have a coat of black Plastidip, which hides most of the surface blemishes. Will include a can of Plastidip if you're in Brisbane.

Tyres: 100%, never used, never fitted to my car except one for a photo.

Reason for selling: I'm in need...of moniez... ok, Looking to upgrade wheels.

Price and price conditions: $400.

Postage: I'm happy to wrap the wheels for postage but you organise the courier.

Extra Info:

Nice set of track tyres for the weekend.

Pictures:

Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Just a quick note, these tyres new were about $240 each. So you're getting these tyres cheap and wheels for free.

Will rip them off the wheels and send separately as a set of 4 if that helps.

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Odd tyre profile size?? typo.

Yeah.. Typo. 225/45/17...

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE