User Tag List

Thread: Corksport SRI

1. Default Corksport SRI

Hey guys quick Q. Corksports stage 2 SRI description mentions +25lb of torque & +33hp, is that entirely accurate? As in I would have that result immediately after install, or is that after a retune?

Also, since intake is the first mod I'll be doing to my 2012 series 2 mps, is this product the best option or should I shop around for another product?

Thanks!

The old SRI questions...

Bum dyno says you feel more initially but the stock ECU tune seems to adapt.

Loads of SRI's out there mate. You just need to decide why you want one.

Noise?
    Future Tuning?
    Future Big Turbo upgrade?

The Corksport will do a really good job and will look after you even if you decide to go an AP and Etune... until you decide you want a bigger turbo then it will be too small.

Search my friend, Search!

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

I think all those power figures are inflated, although i
    I have no proof to this

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    Hey guys quick Q. Corksports stage 2 SRI description mentions +25lb of torque & +33hp, is that entirely accurate? As in I would have that result immediately after install, or is that after a retune?

Also, since intake is the first mod I'll be doing to my 2012 series 2 mps, is this product the best option or should I shop around for another product?

Thanks!
    I don't think thos efigures are accurate - possibly with atune.

i installed my CS SRI last week and its the only mod i ave so far - definitely feels smoother thorugh the rev range and possibly spools a little bit earier compared to stock.

I assume most SRI will be the same more or less but you can't go wrong with Corksport