User Tag List

Thread: bnr stage 1

1. Default bnr stage 1

Hi,

Was wondering if band stage 1 turbo is the best replacement for a stock turbo that is now smoking?

What is the cost of the bnr1 and where can I order one from?

Thanks.

BNR Stage 1 is as close to stock you can get.

Check out www.bnrsupercars.com

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by kasparov View Post
    Hi,

Was wondering if band stage 1 turbo is the best replacement for a stock turbo that is now smoking?

What is the cost of the bnr1 and where can I order one from?

Thanks.
    BNR1 as close to stock as possible and I think can even flow a bit more than stock , pay a bit
    extra and get the BNR3
    //BNR3//HDI FMIC//HTP 3" intake//
    // Ecutek tune//CPE DP/ HPFP//
    // Tein performance street Coilovers //
    // Whiteline RSB// 240kwATW bum Dyno //

4. Default

OK thanks, so I could just drop in the bnr3 with no need for tune it other modifications?

nope...
    if for no other reason, than the k04 has a 7psi spring vs the BNR S3 having a 14psi spring, requires full re-tune of the WGDC tables

I rana BNRs2 on standard tune. Ran 14.7 psi and logs looked good. wouldn't run a BNRs3 tho on standard tune... I did have Autotech HPFP internals tho

I wouldn't run a BNR 3 on stock tune

Dont waste time with the stage 1 bro. Dont beat around the bush, HKS t51r's are cheap..... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by MPS400 View Post
    Dont waste time with the stage 1 bro. Dont beat around the bush, HKS t51r's are cheap..... ;-)
    I thought t51r were around 3g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Member Of a Wallbangers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Harry View Post
    I thought t51r were around 3g

Yeah they are still up there, was being silly. Out of curiosity, how would a GT2871 perform on a gen1 mps? Dont know much about the bnr range and ive aways been a nissan guy. The little GT2871 is a proven performer and awesome bang for buck.

Yeah they are still up there, was being silly. Out of curiosity, how would a GT2871 perform on a gen1 mps? Dont know much about the bnr range and ive aways been a nissan guy. The little GT2871 is a proven performer and awesome bang for buck.
    Might as well spend extra 100 or so n get GT/GTX 3071. Basically lowest number spools up quick but less power. 3071 comes in sort of middle range with not much laggy(u wont get much wheel spin) n it makes gud power.

Member Of a Wallbangers Club

I have one word: BOOOOOOST!

Edit: GT2871R-48T good upgrade without getting silly
    Last edited by spooon; 29-07-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Going on what you have said in the CB mods arent on your lists of priorities, the BNR s1 is simple change out and is best alternative for replacing a stuffed KO4, start going above s1 and you find your upgrade cost starts to rise as you require extra parts and supporting mods for the safety of your engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Harry View Post
    Might as well spend extra 100 or so n get GT/GTX 3071. Basically lowest number spools up quick but less power. 3071 comes in sort of middle range with not much laggy(u wont get much wheel spin) n it makes gud power.

Alright so now I understand the whole GT30/GTX30 thing that mps owners love haha. Makes perfect sense when you think about it.

The BNRS2 is discontinued because the new BNRS1 is very similar, if not the same. I just got a new BNRS1 a couple months ago and its noticeably more powerful than the stock ko4 with stock tune I'm currently running.

Quote Originally Posted by skylain View Post
    The BNRS2 is discontinued because the new BNRS1 is very similar, if not the same. I just got a new BNRS1 a couple months ago and its noticeably more powerful than the stock ko4 with stock tune I'm currently running.
    On request it is still available
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........