User Tag List

Thread: Ultimate Tunes Track/Driver Training Day

1. Default Ultimate Tunes Track/Driver Training Day

On the 5th of September we are holding a Track/Driver Training day at Wakefield Park. Kick off is 9:00am, and we recommend to get to the track around 8:00am, allowing plenty of time to prep for a fun filled day. The day will be comprised of timed and untimed passenger sessions, rotated throughout the day. Limited amount of spots are available to allow everyone as much track time as possible. All drivers will put into groups of around 7 cars, and we will try and maintain evenly matched drivers on the track at any one time. We have professional driver trainers Steve Glenney, and Bernie Webb attending the day, offering up there time and skills so you can take advantage of this rear opportunity. for further information and entry forms please send us an email at info@ultimatetunes.com.au.

2. Default

Would be good to have some OZ MPS members attending the track day on the 5th of September.

Really? A Thursday?... :/ I'd be over this like a rash if it was a Saturday. Hope you get a good turn out.

@Reedy he might be interested ,he likes playing racing cars

Normally I would be but my track day schedule is rather full at the moment!