User Tag List

Thread: [SYD] - 2009 Mazda 3 MPS - GENII - VR - URGENT SALE

Default [SYD] - 2009 Mazda 3 MPS - GENII - VR - URGENT SALE

Item: Mazda 3 MPS 2009, Luxury model, GEN2 - Velocity Red
    Registration: BNF-01B, registered until 18 August 2013( I will renew rego if the buyer wants to)
    Item Condition: Very good condition, see photo below

Reason for selling: Ok, I have posted the reason on the other thread but I'll keep it simple. My grandma was admitted to hospital last month. At that stage, some of my relatives chipped in with the funds. Her health is not getting better therefore she needs to be moved to a private hospital which requires fair amount of cash. I dont think anyone in NSW can find a MPS with that many k's at that price

K'S: 38,309kms

PRICE: $29,000( negotiable and happy to swap for a shit box as long as I get 15-20 grand which will going to go towards the hospital.

I bought the car in march with 36,250k on clock and fell in love straight away. I was planning to keep the car for while however my circumstances changed. The car is stock standard and comes with tinted window.

The car got serviced and looked after at Tunehouse recently(36,398). I am new to selling cars so if I am missing any information, please let me know. Also the car was never involved in collision or tracked( I drive like a Nanna BTW, that's why I get close to 470kms city driving on a tank before the light comes on.). The car is vacuumed, washed and spray waxed everything fortnight. Also on monthly basis, ZAS paint protection is applied.

Now the pictures

Thanks for looking..
    Gurusev

I can be contacted on 0423749142 and gurusevuppal@gmail.com. The exact location is Picnic point/Panania

Sorry to hear mate
    GLWS

Peter "SLIXX"

+1 mate all the best.

Bump

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Mods, can you please close the thread?? The car is no longer on sale at this stage...

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Closed: