User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new mps6 owner love it, love this forum.

1. Default new mps6 owner love it, love this forum.

Hi peoples, Just got an 06 gen2 for the wife because i wanted to have something that i enjoyed driving when i have to take her car somewhere and turns out she wont get to use it much HAHA, its great, was planning on keeping it stockers but after a couple of weeks in it and a bit of time on this forum there is just no way thats gonna happen. Anyway just saying hi and wanted to be a part of this forum so yeh. gonna try and put up a pic, not a big fan of the red but it was cheap, (it is still boring (stock) looking but over time it should improve )Click image for larger version. 

Name:	946246_10152996897300788_1291771323_n.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	14680Click image for larger version. 

Name:	421811_10200771962974207_204403663_n.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	14681
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0657.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	14679  

Hey dude! The red is one of the sexiest colours these cars came in (IMO!)... Just don't scratch it, the shit is about $180/L.

Car looks tidy! Got plans for her?

Wooo! VR repping too. Welcome.

Red is a beautiful colour and you are in the best state for owning an MPS6...

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Welcome to the land of 6's.

I hope you have some spare change for your ride.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Chuckie Cheese; 22-07-2013 at 09:03 PM.

Welcome... VR FTW!!!

Welcome, I love the red, but I am biased!

Welcome! I guess i can look past the fact you have a red car... :P

Welcome. Does look like you're enjoying the car!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Welcome, amusing how many 6's we have in WA compared to the 3's over east

Welcome, best model in the best colour

Welcome, psh black ftw! haha nice car mate

13. Default

Thanks guys. Only mild plans for the 6 at this stage,(trying to finish off my 300zx and flog it off first) looks like i'll have to get the cobb ap to unlock 1st and 2nd (love the idea of checking my own fault codes). Might try and lower it a touch if i get over all the annoying little extra bits involved in it other than just springs, Definately gonna do something wheels wise. Might paint the stockies metallic black for now until i find something i really like, plus need to wear out the 18" treads first. Just put some slotted and drilled discs on and QFM pads the other day so that's nice. Did a little job on the factory bov to make it external and its just a nice subtle noise but after doing some reading I'm thinking I might change it back, something about running rich for a split second and fowling my brand new iridiums!!! Shame i had to spoil the front of the car with a 33" led bar. Unfortunately i drive past more kangaroos than people and the roos don't get out of the way like people do. Put a K and N panel in it and much the same result as everyone else who has done it, No great improvement so i might look into a bit of an intake and definitely gonna get under there and tinker with the exhaust a little, planning to run a couple of small cannons or maybe even bike mufflers depending on what fits. Thx for making me feel a bit better about the red

Sounds like a good mod path, with the new ap coming out you should be able to get the current v2 pretty cheap, and it does the job just fine.

If you find yourself hunting for more power without massive changes to the exhaust I have a testpipe kicking around

Welcome to the Perth MPS crew.

You will enjoy the cruises too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post

You will enjoy the cruises too.
    Trying to out-smoke the person behind you is always fun.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    Mazda6 MPS

BNR STAGE 1 - COBB ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 - CP-e HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP - CP-E DOWNPIPE - 3" MAGNAFLOW ZORST - DENSO ITV22 SPARK PLUGS - COBB SF INTAKE - COBB TURBO INLET PIPE - JBR 70a TRILOGY MOUNTS - SURE ANCHORS - SURE COUNTERWEIGHT - 2XS SHORT SHIFT PLATE - 2XS STEALTH BLOW OFF VALVE - KING PERFORMANCE LOWERED SPRINGS - BILSTEIN B8 SHOCKS - WHITELINE REAR SWAY BAR - DBA 4000 CROSS DRILLED ROTORS - HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS BRAKE PADS

Quote Originally Posted by chuckie cheese View Post
    trying to out-smoke the person behind you is always fun. :d

sent from my desire hd using tapatalk 2
    :lol:
    Last edited by Fletch; 24-07-2013 at 01:16 PM. Reason: .

Welcome man
    Another mps6

19. Default

Hi Fizzy, is the AP something that you find for sale secondhand much or does everyone just buy them new? saw one on gumtree the otherday but he wanted new price for it. I suppose it was basically new though. And yeah i'm happy to just get any basic setup that does the job, Cant go too hard core on it cause my wife is gonna be using most days.

20. Default

Thanks, I'm down in albany but i might come up every now and then for a cruise. Do you guys ever head out to watch the drift rounds at barbagellos?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast