Hi I guys I have been an avid MPS fan and follower for some time even though I don't post alot. I've been looking into a business sort of idea I had the other day and what I was thinking was setting a page up that is a bit like kickstarter where you could either enter an expression of interest in a product or purchase (depending on the product) I would go to the vendor when the idea was initially put forward to see what numbers would be needed to get a worthwhile discount and then afterwards to see what final price we can agree on. What brought me to this was that it was never clear when just glancing through the forums when the buy would finish what amount of orders would be required etc this would act as its own page and if anybody has seen kickstarter they will understand this you would have a list of things in descending boxes with a picture first a brief description and some sort of bar / indicator at the bottom to show how close to reaching the proffered outcome we are. I won't go into to much more detail here but I hope people get the general idea and to make it clear this is not a business this is a way so that myself of course but also other MPS modifiers can afford cheaper parts and make things more readily available here in Australia so we can stop paying stupidly large shipping amounts. This is purely an idea and something that I would hope would benefit all and I would be really interested in hearing your feedback ideas or criticisms. I do just want to re iterate that the point of this is TO BENEFIT ALL MPS OWNERS with more access to parts at a much more competitive price I want to see more fully built MPS's here and hopefully something like this will break down the barrier that seems to exist between us and the rest of the world.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and your feedback would be of great help