User Tag List

Thread: The NEW RichTune!

1. Red face The NEW RichTune!

RichTune has had it's ups and downs over the last few months but we are making a huge come back. Anthony Pannone has joined the RichTune tuning network. Here is a short personal bio of our newest tuner.

[img]http://richtune.org/images/2ad1ed470..._o8mo_av9t.png[/img]

In January of 2007 I purchased my 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 brand new with the intent of doing an intake/exhaust and just enjoying the car for what it was. Boy was I wrong! I quickly let the “mod” bug bite me and became passionate about helping to progress such a limited production platform. I acquired mostly bolt-on parts in the first year and went to my first drag race in September of 2008.
    At this point the COBB AccessPORT had been developed for the Mazdaspeed3 platform but waslagging behind for the MS6. It was released in the summer of 2009 and I began working with COBB Tuning to develop the first BETA off-the-shelf maps for the MS6. My interest in tuning was ignited and I took off on my own tuning journey from there. I kept my close relationship with COBB Tuning to help them develop more maps and to expose more problems and limitations of the factory ECU along with the rest of the community.

I have been tuning people on and off for years and after moving to Maryland I became friends with Rich through our shared passion for the platform. I began to teach him the ropes of tuning from my extensive background and from there on he took off and ran with it. I helped Rich in the background with different problems and limitations his customers were experiencing while getting tuned but since RichTune has become so successful I decided to join the team myself.

I have always been self tuned which has brought me to where I am today. I have a broad knowledge of tuning everything from stock cars to the largest and highest HP big turbo builds that exist. This includes tuning for Water/Methanol injection systems along with 5th port/Port Injection setups using the Split Second AIC controller. I also have an expert understanding of engine theory and troubleshooting experience (comes by nature since I am an electrical engineer by trade) which is imperative when working around small issues that may arise while tuning. I have close relationships and have helped develop several hard parts with some of the biggest names in the industry including Custom Performance Engineering, Sonic Tuning, SpeedPerf6rmanc3, James Barone Racing, and JM Fabrications.

Blogs:

http://blogs.cobbtuning.com/2009/08/21/accessport-tuned-mazdaspeed6-is-fast-at-the-strip/

http://blogs.cobbtuning.com/2011/11/23/first-11-second-mazdaspeed6-in-the-us-accessport-tuned/
    Cobb AP w/RichTune | NATOR D.C. FMIC | 3" ATP MAF | Autotech HPFP internals | HKS SSQV2 | Ebay DP | Mazdaspeed SRI | PG TIP | Denso ITV22 | PTP Intake Gasket | Prosport OCC | Prosport Gauges | TWM Bushings | NATOR D.C. SS | SU RMM | CP-e RDM | Whiteline RSB | Megan Springs w/Drag Bags | AutoExe Strut Tower Bar
    Worlds fastest stock tubro MPS
    12.263 @ 112 mph 1.669 60'
    243 kW 538 Nm

Anthony, welcome to the AUS forums mate, glad to have you here. excited to have one of the worlds fastest MS6's on here

About time you showed up Ant lol.

Good to hear.
    Welcome mate. And I am happy there are a range of reputable tuners available for us here in AUS

Peter "SLIXX"

Welcome to down under
    I believe this is superskates from MSF? yes?

Good to have some more experienced tuning options here!

6. Default

thanks for the welcome rich!!

i have had my speed6 since new and have been active in the platform ever since. Im really glad to have joined richtune and hopefully can help get you aussies moving at US speeds =D

Quote Originally Posted by superskaterxes View Post
    thanks for the welcome rich!!

i have had my speed6 since new and have been active in the platform ever since. Im really glad to have joined richtune and hopefully can help get you aussies moving at US speeds =D
    That's adorable

Welcome to the team, could sway my decision from stratified lol. I was curious, do we have the option of a tuner preference and do you guys both check over the tune when its done? @richierichness
    Last edited by dazza; 18-07-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Welcome mate. I have to finish my tune with Rich, I'm just a little time poor at the moment.

Enjoy the forum, expect a heap of questions.

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    Welcome to the team, could sway my decision from stratified lol. I was curious, do we have the option of a tuner preference and do you guys both check over the tune when its done? @richierichness
    Dazza,

If this doesn't sway you maybe the fact that RichTune tuned vehicles hold all of the major performance records for this platform.

Fastest 1/4 mile on BT
    Fastest 1/4 mile on stock turbo
    Fastest trap speed
    Fastest 60' time

Anthony and I take turns accepting new tunes. We work together on trouble tunes to solve. A combination of this and our close friendship means our tuning strategies are very similar.

That being said, if you request a specific person to tune your car that's fine with us. Just be sure to indicate your preference on the tune request form.

Www.richtune.org

Sent from my iPhone using RichieTalk
    Cobb AP w/RichTune | NATOR D.C. FMIC | 3" ATP MAF | Autotech HPFP internals | HKS SSQV2 | Ebay DP | Mazdaspeed SRI | PG TIP | Denso ITV22 | PTP Intake Gasket | Prosport OCC | Prosport Gauges | TWM Bushings | NATOR D.C. SS | SU RMM | CP-e RDM | Whiteline RSB | Megan Springs w/Drag Bags | AutoExe Strut Tower Bar
    243 kW 538 Nm

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Welcome mate. I have to finish my tune with Rich, I'm just a little time poor at the moment.

Enjoy the forum, expect a heap of questions.

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE
    Brad,
    Lets get this thing finished up. It's been over 6 months now lol

Sent from my iPhone using RichieTalk
    243 kW 538 Nm

Yeah brad pull your finger out ... Glad to have you here. What the BNR S3 gets on 98/100oct pump fuel (full bolt on's) here in Australia? I know about 400whp in the states but numbers are usually a bit lower here

Im sure somebody here will get that elusive 400 from BnR S3 soon

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    Im sure somebody here will get that elusive 400 from BnR S3 soon

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Hurry up
    With meth + willing to run e85 you're the best placed
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings