User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fit/Balance Wheels, Setup Camber - Locally

Default Fit/Balance Wheels, Setup Camber - Locally

Hi All,

Chasing some suggestions on where to take my responsible family hatch, to fit some tyres and setup the camber adjustment.
    Have called Wheel World (Tyres and More) in Osborne Park from a previous suggestion, and after the dude on the phone's mannerisms, i won't be giving him a cent of my money.

Need somewhere that isn't going to tell me to fit 245/45 on a 9", and that +30 offset is too awesome for their abilities.
    Where does anyone with decent fitting wheels in Perth go?

Suggestions?

Cheers,
    Kyle.
    BK MPS3 Sports - Work Meister S1R
    CP-e Catalogue. JDM Goodies.

When I was hunting for someone to fit a tyre yesterday, it was mentioned that there's a DIY tyre machine in Mandurah, behind Covs. I can't verify this though.

Wilkinson's suspension in Bayswater. They've done all my handling work and are extremely competent. Brett has done a fair few MPS's and is very friendly and helpful.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Suspension work I've used APE Suspension in Wangara for springs
    Coilovers/ camber etc I'd give WA suspensions in Osborne Park a go - they adjusted my coilovers etc for a decent price

A good price on wheels - your up for a bit of a drive: Tech 9 Tyres - south of the river

Already have the wheels, and suspension parts - just want someone competent to fit tyres and adjust camber/align for me
    Think i'll pop into Tech9 as they seem to get a fairly good wrap for cars that other places refused to touch.

Ta!

Quote Originally Posted by bodyboardingbum View Post
    Already have the wheels
    IMO, the BEST wheels on ozmpsclub

That's quite a claim, but i tend to agree
    Now, i just need them on the car - not in boxed in my study.

Yeah dude, keen to see you get your SoCal on!

Hi Kyle,

If you are going for that stretched look Tech9 tyres on O'connor will fit tyres to your rims as there are many places that wont do it.

I went there to get my adjustable camber arms dialed in and the gent there (think his name was Josh) was great, took lots of pride in his work and didnt mind me hanging around asking all the questions.

Thanks @jnt, looks like Tech9 is where i'll be headed. Just waiting on my wheel nuts to arrive, and i'll pop in there some stage in the next few weeks and see their availability

there is also a place called jpc. They do loads of drift cars so they are experienced in fitting tyres. They are in malaga, and the guys really help you out and help clarify whatever you need.

Have used JPC before for quite a few things on my previous car, but afaik they don't do alignments - don't have the equipment? Although this was at their old shop in Osborne Park, might've changed

Tech 9 is my first port of call once i get remaining things sorted. Going to fit the camber arms and sway bars myself, then take to them for alignment - saves some coin haha
    BK MPS3 Sports - Work Meister S1R
    CP-e Catalogue. JDM Goodies.

13. Default

I've used wilkinsons before they are great and also Malaga springs and suspensions I gave them all the new controls arms I put into the Silvia and have them some parameters I wante and they sorted the rest out they know there stuff and not bad priced either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone stumbles across this, i ended up using the lads at Claremont Tyrepower - highly recommended

Sorry to Tag in on the end of this thread just didn't want to start an new one and Jam up the forum.

I have purchased 4 tyres online and need them fitted & balanced. if anyone has any recommendations of places to get it done NOR (and rough costing) that would be great.

Cheers Lads!

+1 for me too. Got net wheels and tyres in the new year.

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Claremont Tyrepower were great for me in regards to fit/balance.

Pickup the phone and call them? :P
    From memory, was ~$20/corner

I heard a rumour floating around that Tech 9 might be closing down.

Could be Chinese whispers as the last time I was there they were flat out with work.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast