User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Car is running like a dog!

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    There will always be "that" one that goes off course.

Aftermarket parts issues, I mean, not off topic.
    one!!! when one goes we all go hehe
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

So...back OFF topic...are you back on board Troy @2XS and thanks Sam for following the thread and helping me sort out the teething issues. Loaded a stage2 map this morning and I think all's back as it should. Did a log that I will post and I'll get a boost leak check tomorrow as recommended
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Oh and thanks @Mr.Harry for originally recommending I reset the ecu..credit where credits due
    Last edited by LRRH; 07-07-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Still has me scratching my head. Just do not understand the how or why of it.

Then again tune related stuff was never my strong point lol.

Well...THAT'S how a cobb AP Stage2 tune feels like with no leaky hoses If i wasn't convinced yesterday i sure as hell am today!! I just took her for an 8k each way run on the motorway. Heading there (as per the log) it felt great but when throwing the foot into it from 3rd to 4th it was cutting. On the way back was a different story. Let's just say i caught myself giggling like a school girl a few times while on boost....this cobb thing is actually alright ....i think i'm in love . @LittleredMPS I guess sometimes mysteries solve themselves...the car was probably still in shock from the removal of the haltech hehe. datalog15.csv
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    Well...THAT'S how a cobb AP Stage2 tune feels like with no leaky hoses If i wasn't convinced yesterday i sure as hell am today!! I just took her for an 8k each way run on the motorway. Heading there (as per the log) it felt great but when throwing the foot into it from 3rd to 4th it was cutting. On the way back was a different story. Let's just say i caught myself giggling like a school girl a few times while on boost....this cobb thing is actually alright ....i think i'm in love . @LittleredMPS I guess sometimes mysteries solve themselves...the car was probably still in shock from the removal of the haltech hehe. datalog15.csv
    It makes sense. The haltech is a piggy back that alters parameters to trick the Ecu into doing things it normally wouldn't.. Thus the long term learning mechanisms of the Ecu are big time confused when getting true values.

Awesome news you got it sorted.
    Sent from my S4 while I'm tappin dat' glass.
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

How many km do ppl get out of a tank on the S2... I understand everyone drives different

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Default Car is running like a dog!

Always happy to help. Leak tester is a must n if you get one with the tyre stem you will be able to do it on the servo lol

Quote Originally Posted by auscer View Post
    How many km do ppl get out of a tank on the S2... I understand everyone drives different

Haven't had a chance to monitor fuel economy yet. Due to fill up in the next few days so will let you know

Haven't had a chance to monitor fuel economy yet. Due to fill up in the next few days so will let you know
    I'm sure we used 1/4 tank just on those few "closed road" runs we did.
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

Quote Originally Posted by auscer View Post

The same as normal.. I was getting around 420.

Sent from my S4 while I'm tappin dat' glass.
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    I'm sure we used 1/4 tank just on those few "closed road" runs we did.
    yes...i remember...those "closed road" runs. Perhaps not the BEST fuel economy on that day

So were happier now Bobby...

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    So were happier now Bobby...

tee hee hee....i'm still giggling Car's at BTT for the service and the boost-leak check....can't wait for the custom tune, this thing is gonna be a weapon! Good times.

What a turn around...Glad to hear the Ghost of Haltek has been banished. Chuck it on the Dyno while you're there :thumbup:

Should have dyno'd it damn! Well will have to wait now until week after next. Yes anyone with a piggyback changing to a Cobb....RESET YOUR ECU . The "Bank 2 O2 sensor too rich CEL" that was a permanent fixture on my dash cluster has also gone...super stoked with everything ATM...oh...1st and 2nd gears where have you been all my life
    Last edited by LRRH; 08-07-2013 at 07:56 PM.

Should have dyno'd it damn! Well will have to way now until week after next. Yes anyone with a piggyback changing to a Cobb....RESET YOUR ECU . The "Bank 2 O2 sensor too rich CEL" that was a permanent fixture on my dash cluster has also gone...super stoked with everything ATM...oh...1st and 2nd gears where have you been all my life
    WOOT glad to hear it Bobby.. Now for BT hehe @2XS hook him up
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    WOOT glad to hear it Bobby.. Now for BT hehe @2XS hook him up
    Hehe...i seem to have another itch

There is a cream for that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    There is a cream for that :P
    The rash spreads quick... The key to this rash is to scratch with a BT or BT cream

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast