User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Car is running like a dog!

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    Yup, I'm at a loss. Gonna put it out there, shoulda stuck with the haltech
    Hang in there bro...

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

It will work out. The AP is the way to go

So last crack at it for the day....think i finished the day better then i started. Thanks for those who recommended resetting the ECU. I did this, loaded a safe map (stage 0). Took it for a long, fairly hard run & it felt quite normal all round. Bonus though was no CEL! Not sure if the log suggests any change with the running rich thing but hopefully i don't see the over-boosting CEL again....oh and thanks again to everyone for contributing to this thread & to the @2XS technical phone support team , i think i've learnt more about the car today then i have the entire time i've owned it...

datalog14.csv
    Last edited by LRRH; 06-07-2013 at 08:27 PM.
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

So last crack at it for the day....think i finished the day better then i started. Thanks for those who recommended resetting the ECU. I did this, loaded a safe map (stage 0). Took it for a long, fairly hard run & it felt quite normal all round. Bonus though was no CEL! Not sure if the log suggests any change with the running rich thing but hopefully i don't see the over-boosting CEL again....oh and thanks again to everyone contributing to this thread & for the @2XS technical phone support team , i think i've learnt more about the car today then i have the entire time i've owned it...

datalog14.csv
    Good to hear bobby... at least if I have any problems ur just up the highway so you can fix mine ahhahaha... I hope I dont jinx myself

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    ~ Radiant Ebony 2005 Mazda 6 MPS ~
    SURE REM - SURE TIP & SRI - Corksport 3" DP - Custom Exhaust - DGR Coilovers - SuperPro RSB - CX Racing FMIC with a 2xs touch - 2xs SSP - NGK Iridium Plugs - Autotech FP internals - AWR TMM & PMM Engine mounts - COBB AP - Hankook
    Ventus S1 EVO2 225/45/18 on custom painted stock black rims - Gold Brake calipers
    Dagher Tuned 195kw atw / 425nm

Glad to hear you sorted out. Normally resetting the ecu and fixing leaks fix the problem. Gud luk

[QUOTE=auscer;265892]Good to hear bobby... at least if I have any problems ur just up the highway so you can fix mine ahhahaha... I hope I dont jinx myself

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta[/QUOTE
    Last edited by chef; 06-07-2013 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Wrong person

Great news mate, good one to remember with that resetting the ECU. I'll keep that in mind :-)

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yay. Now load a stage 2 map! Do it!

fingers and toes crossed i crank her over in the morning and she's still healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Yay. Now load a stage 2 map! Do it!

Well that will be the real test Brad. I ran stage0 earlier today and she felt almost as good as she did tonight, only difference were the CEL's, but i hadn't reset the ECU either. Here's hoping the Mojo is back permanently....
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Well that will be the real test Brad. I ran stage0 earlier today and she felt almost as good as she did tonight, only difference were the CEL's, but i hadn't reset the ECU either. Here's hoping the Mojo is back permanently....
    Remember, I'm only ever a phone call away.
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

Yeah thanks Troy.
    In fact how about considering forum sponsorship again
    I've asked, just waiting for a reply.
    Achievements
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    I've asked, just waiting for a reply.
    Who did you ask?

Sent from my S4 while I'm tappin dat' glass.
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

So last crack at it for the day....think i finished the day better then i started. Thanks for those who recommended resetting the ECU. I did this, loaded a safe map (stage 0). Took it for a long, fairly hard run & it felt quite normal all round. Bonus though was no CEL! Not sure if the log suggests any change with the running rich thing but hopefully i don't see the over-boosting CEL again....oh and thanks again to everyone for contributing to this thread & to the @2XS technical phone support team , i think i've learnt more about the car today then i have the entire time i've owned it...

datalog14.csv
    sounds similar to me
    quick look through the log says to me the car is running well
    couple of instances of AFR's in the 10's but nothing serious... most on-boost moments are in the 11's which is where you want them
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    sounds similar to me
    quick look through the log says to me the car is running well
    couple of instances of AFR's in the 10's but nothing serious... most on-boost moments are in the 11's which is where you want them
    Thanks Sam, but the real test will be how it responds to a stage 2 map now the CELs are cleared

So? Are we back?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Who did you ask?

Sent from my S4 while I'm tappin dat' glass.
    PM sent.
    Going off topic for the thread.
    Achievements
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    PM sent.
    Going off topic for the thread.
    nothing new
    just glad to hear @MPSBNE's car is working fine
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    nothing new
    just glad to hear @MPSBNE's car is working fine
    There will always be "that" one that goes off course.

Aftermarket parts issues, I mean, not off topic.
    Achievements
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast