User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help to understand AFR

Jesus people... Think you've all been a bit harsh on the poor guy... He's asking a legit question, said he ran into limitations with search functionality...

If you know a thread exists with the answers they're after, link them to it... If they then start being rude, unpleasant or lazy, go ahead and bash them, but I think this has all been a serious over reaction

I agree a little bit harsh on him
    This is Ozmps not MSF
    Last edited by chef; 04-07-2013 at 12:53 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob777 View Post
    Jeeez ok will never make another post asking a question. I am we'll aware of how to search and I couldn't find what I wanted or really explain what I wanted to find out because I didn't understand.
    I appreciate what was said in this post as it did help me understand. More than any searching around I did. I also read & watched some awesome articles/videos I wouldn't of found by searching as the titles have nothing to do with AFR's. eg accessport FAQ... How would I have searched for this?? They were pointed out to me by posting this.
    But anyway forget about it, this just gonna start an argument. People gonna get angry on forums regardless.

Dude I run a small business, I am constantly being rung for free advice which is easily accessible all over the net. Do I shoot them down or blow them away. No I help them in anyway I can. Even though there is no benefit to me I feel I'm doing the right thing. Wish others could feel the same. Why don't universities just point us towards textbooks? We do we need teachers of books have all the info.

Anyway rant over queue the hate. Give it to me.
    Well i must say i did not mean to sound harsh by telling you to search accessport faq, and to be honest i thought you were using accessport which is why it may have come out a bit harsh. This forum is great for 'noobs' because i sure as hell dont think im a professional lol like i said in previous post i was going to go AP from day 1 so finding the info was just a given and easily accessible.

Hope you dont take it to heart, and if you did then i apologise because it was never my intention.

@DarkSoul all good dude!! I read that FAQ and I wouldn't of known to look for it otherwise! It has some valuable info/help to understand this theory of AFR's. lol I didn't even know what AFR meant a couple days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSoul View Post
    Well i must say i did not mean to sound harsh by telling you to search accessport faq, and to be honest i thought you were using accessport which is why it may have come out a bit harsh. This forum is great for 'noobs' because i sure as hell dont think im a professional lol like i said in previous post i was going to go AP from day 1 so finding the info was just a given and easily accessible.

Hope you dont take it to heart, and if you did then i apologise because it was never my intention.
    If he did take it to heart go onto MSF ask it he will forgive you than lol
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Ok upon reading my post I can see how you may have thought I was having a go at you, but in no way is this the case. I'd like to think I try to be friendly and helpful.

I didn't know how you were searching, and not many people know the other method hence pointing you to that. I also know you are reasonably new here so that's also why I pointed you in the direction of that thread.

In regards to the last paragraph of mine I don't know how you interpreted that, but I was meaning that is good you understand it now and your questions are answered and perhaps you could try explain it for those others who come along that are trying to find the exact same info as you now know? When people search for 'understanding afr' on here, now they will find this thread and so you have a perfect opportunity to help others.

I know all about getting to learn all this stuff and it just takes time and reading and you slowly understand it and it feels good when you do make sense of it. Just wanting to clarify, no offence intended.

Edit; I'm glad this is not msf.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Last edited by GibbA; 04-07-2013 at 05:15 PM.
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

How bout some paragraphs and more punctuation

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by ledfootrob; 04-07-2013 at 02:04 PM.

Hmm tempted.... But I won't
    Thanks @MPSed and @Mr.Harry

Peter "SLIXX"

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post

Peter "SLIXX"
    Not worth it dude but I so wants to
    Member Of a Wallbangers Club

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post

Peter "SLIXX"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Harry View Post
    Not worth it dude but I so wants to
    On topic and useful..

Default Help to understand AFR

@GibbA thanks, it would seem I did misinterpret you. All good here! In the end though my point is still valid. Anyone who didn't understand like I did will find this useful especially when searching for AFR.

Now can we please close this thread as I don't see how any more comments can be in anyway useful.

Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    How bout some paragraphs and more punctuation

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    I was never very good at english at school (as you can see by my post) and the post was on my phone, but I hope that's a little better. Didn't realise it was such a hunk of text on the computer...
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

I think @GibbA 's post has been taken out of context. Remember tone does not apply to text in a thread

Good to see you got your answers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12