User Tag List

Thread: Loudest 50/50 BOV

Default Loudest 50/50 BOV

If any of you have heard or played around with different type of hybrid BOV's on 50/50 setting, which would you think is the loudest?

GFB is great! There is a Group Buy on in the for sale section if your interested.

I've heard the GFB on Edzmps I think he had it on the stock setting out of the box and it sounds great. I have a Turbosmart dual port also sounds good and is louder than the GFB in comparison with Edzmps. I was just wondering out of all the other hybrid bov's on 50/50 setting, which one is the loudest?

Most run full recirc, the GFB has adjustable venting which controls the audible noise. It's plenty loud enough and you can change the trumpets from whistle to whoosh too! Other then that try you tube.

Thanks mate, it's good to listen to the type of bov sounds on YouTube but since the recorded audio are all a different quality for each video its hard to determine which one is or can go louder than the other.

They heard the GFB HYBRID with the trumpet on a track day this year. About 30m away, pretty good. Just don't go for the flutter, that I'm told isn't good news for your turbo.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    They heard the GFB HYBRID with the trumpet on a track day this year. About 30m away, pretty good. Just don't go for the flutter, that I'm told isn't good news for your turbo.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Cool, I guess I'll have to wait until Edzmps plays around with the settings on his gfb to find out.