User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ozMPSclub Hoodies

Well i'm glad I didn't get one because of that. The design is growing on me though, just make it thick!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    Well i'm glad I didn't get one because of that. The design is growing on me though, just make it thick!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    For the price we paid on the hoodies, it should have been thick lol.

I don't have any problems with the thickness or sizing.

Unfortunately there seems to be a bit of a glitch when ordering with the paypal side if it stuffs up and makes you pay by card it changes the size back to small. I didn't encounter this problem and even if I did tee spring send you an email to check/change the sizing. It even comes up on the transaction history what size you have purchased. I have other American Apparel clothes I have paid more than 2x the price for, this hoodie is really good quality and even better for the price I/we have paid for it. Here's a link to their website if you'd like to know more about how they are one of the better clothing brands out there. http://www.americanapparel.net/aboutus/

Tee spring are a commercial quantity type operation, they don't do things on the dodgy, this is even apparent because of the minimum requirements to even get the design made, If we didn't do this through tee-spring the cost/logistical side of things would've been a nightmare... I don't know about you guys but I do not have the time to go out and buy 30 odd different sized hoodies, get them screen printed professionally (not just a backyard job) get everyones address, make up 30+ labels or postpak's and send.. The end result would be greater effort than required and more than likely less than desirable results.

I'm not bashing anyone at all, just adding my 2c.
    Last edited by camerongb; 23-07-2013 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by camerongb View Post
    I don't have any problems with the thickness or sizing.

Unfortunately there seems to be a bit of a glitch when ordering with the paypal side if it stuffs up and makes you pay by card it changes the size back to small. I didn't encounter this problem and even if I did tee spring send you an email to check/change the sizing. It even comes up on the transaction history what size you have purchased. I have other American Apparel clothes I have paid more than 2x the price for, this hoodie is really good quality and even better for the price I/we have paid for it. Here's a link to their website if you'd like to know more about how they are one of the better clothing brands out there. http://www.americanapparel.net/aboutus/

Tee spring are a commercial quantity type operation, they don't do things on the dodgy, this is even apparent because of the minimum requirements to even get the design made, If we didn't do this through tee-spring the cost/logistical side of things would've been a nightmare... I don't know about you guys but I do not have the time to go out and buy 30 odd different sized hoodies, get them screen printed professionally (not just a backyard job) get everyones address, make up 30+ labels or postpak's and send.. The end result would be greater effort than required and more than likely less than desirable results.

I'm not bashing anyone at all, just adding my 2c.
    Nice review! I think many forget what's involved in organizing this kind of stuff for others.
    It's like a tornado, inside it's own metal house

Sorry all, I didn't want to sound like I was complaining about the thickness lol. I didn't say I disliked the hoodie. But feedback is important yeah? I just put my 2c in for better end products in the future campaigns.

For those that missed it, 4 days left of current campaign
    http://teespring.com/ozmpsclub

1 day to go!

Bought one

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This ends at 12pm tomorrow after that there will be no option to purchase these hoodies again.... Call it limited edition, don't say you weren't warned!

For those who didn't see on face book.

Doug is representing in my hoodie

uploadfromtaptalk1375958769322.jpguploadfromtaptalk1375958779738.jpg

This is both photos that @duglet mentioned.
    Queenslands Bossy Bitch

11. Default

Any chance of another run of these?

Sent from the naughty corner

If we do @Ben992 is the man!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Yeaahhh!

Just let me know when and they'll be made!

Sent from my iFail using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by insanenavara View Post
    Any chance of another run of these?

Seconded!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Default

So how many do u need to do another run?

16. Default

@Ben992

Sorry! I missed this. I can do just one if need be, but the more the cheaper it gets...

But I think the hoodies come from the supplier in a minimum of 10. This is all up to the bosses though. @Robmps / @mrsrobmps

They know all my details how I work. They call the shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben992 View Post
    Sorry! I missed this. I can do just one if need be, but the more the cheaper it gets...

But I think the hoodies come from the supplier in a minimum of 10. This is all up to the bosses though. @Robmps / @mrsrobmps

They know all my details how I work. They call the shots.

We did another run after this. We made navy blue ones. I'll take a pic and post up later. If we have 10 ppl wanting them I'm happy to engage Ben we weren't going to do more hoodies until March due to it being summer and all but I realise we have some members in the states also. @Ben992 any idea how much shipping to the states would be?

Sent from outer space via satellite

Quote Originally Posted by mrsrobmps View Post
    We did another run after this. We made navy blue ones. I'll take a pic and post up later. If we have 10 ppl wanting them I'm happy to engage Ben we weren't going to do more hoodies until March due to it being summer and all but I realise we have some members in the states also. @Ben992 any idea how much shipping to the states would be?

Sent from outer space via satellite
    Wouldn't have a clue. Surely not much. They weigh hardly anything. I got a book posted to me through fedex from the US for like $15 if that's any help haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ben992 View Post
    Wouldn't have a clue. Surely not much. They weigh hardly anything. I got a book posted to me through fedex from the US for like $15 if that's any help haha

AP v3 via FedEx
    US to me... $40
    Me to US.... $80
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast