User Tag List

Thread: New Member in the 'Berra'! (on weekends)

Default New Member in the 'Berra'! (on weekends)

Hey Guys,

Another quick introduction here, just picked up my 2010 Mazda 3 MPS about a month ago and so far absolutely love it!!! I only have one slight issue with it at the moment and thats the colour...boring silver..but oh well I will live!!..

I live and work in Nowra, NSW during the week and spend every weekend in Canberra so it has certainly livened up my trips to and fro! (particularly as I insist on going the mountain route)

This isn't my first and most definitely wont be my last Mazda, I currently still also have my little project car which is a turbo'd 2003 Mazda 6 2.3l. This MPS is most definitely one of the most enjoyable cars I have driven from the outset so cannot wait to start making a few light bolt on performance mods..if I'm going to be completely honest I pretty much lived on Google and the Corksport website between signing on the dotted line and delivery!

Finally, a Big shout out to the utter legend that put a ozmpsclub card in my drivers side window while I had it parked in the outdoor civic centre car park on Friday night! (I was in the pub at the time!!).

If it was you its much appreciated!!

Yours the silver one?
    If so, that was me

Yes Yes that's me!!

welcome mate

Mr @SarcasticOne chalks up another one lol.. Welcome champ
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 25-06-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Welcome
    @sarcastic where u get those cards, can't remember

Welcome man, nice one @SarcasticOne yeah i wouldnt mind a few as there a around 4 MPS at my work lol

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Welcome
    Ask @duglet he can send you some cards

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
    Queenslands Bossy Bitch

I had my old mazda3 in silver, I wanted that in my mps6 but ohwell

Welcome dude

10. Default

Mines the black MPS6 with black Vertini Magic wheels About to have darker tint to! It's also had the 'Mazda 6' badge removed if that helps to recognise me if you see me out and about

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Welcome
    Dunno, but I have heaps of them!
    Turn up to a meet and I can give you some
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by rparker View Post
    Mines the black MPS6 with black Vertini Magic wheels About to have darker tint to! It's also had the 'Mazda 6' badge removed if that helps to recognise me if you see me out and about
    Hijacking thread here, @rparker have any picks of your car? think i might of seen it in Braddon one night a while ago
    SOLD |2005 MPS 6| BNR Stage 3 | Cobb AP | AEM CAI | CP-E TIP | CP-E TMIC | Autotech HPFP | CP-E DP | CPE CBE | H&R Coils | SPC Ball Joints | DBA Slotted Rotors | HKS SSQ BOV | Cobb EBC | JBR Short Shift + Heavy Gear Knob| LED Tail Lights | Black Powder Coated Rims | Corksport Front Strut | CP-E Rear Engine Mount | CP-E Injector Seals | Denso Spark Plugs | Perm Tune

BT-50 yeah i know your impressed

13. Default

Yep that could have been me! Its got halos in the headlights and HID fogs. I work and study at UC so it will always be around there haha
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1045232_10151752598023534_841071872_n.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	14495