User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding :)

Default Wedding :)

So it's official!!!
    After almost 5 years of dating and 1 year of being engaged we have FINALLY set a date for our wedding in late Feb 2014.
    I'm excited (more excited now than when we first got engaged, i think it's because i know its happening for real now), we are already talking about the wedding plans i told my miss's to leave me out of all the planning for the wedding because if we are both involved in all the decisions it would be a headache for me and most likely cause arguments so i told her to not involve me in anything except for the wedding cars and the music lol.
    The only shit thing is i had ALL the plans for the MPS i ended up buying a couple of performance parts, and my next couple of things included a bigger turbo that i have already inquired about, which i will now have to hold of untill after the wedding/honeymoon. Every single cent is now going towards the wedding and honeymoon so no more eating out, buying clothes and no more buying parts for my car
    But its all for a good cause.
    Anyway, we were talking and maybe looking into getting a couple of MPS's about 4 preferably Gen 2's (including mine) to use as the wedding cars. Would anybody be interested?
    there’s no shortage of urge

Do you have any preference of colour?

HAHAHA, going through the same as you right now.
    And have the same roles as you, sort out cars and music. easy, member of classic car club, so i have my choice there, and will use my own car. And have a mate who has his own music business. Easy.

We have been engaged for 18 months, and the wedding is not until April next year.
    We are well advanced in our plans. You have to be. You will be very surprised how quickly things get booked out.

Best of luck mate, you'll need it
    2013 Ford Focus ST - Performance Blue, Cobb AP

Gone 2006 3 MPS Sports - True Red, Koni FSD shocks, in dash OEM look Ebay GPS/DVD, Hypertech, RX8 Rims

Congrats

If you want one of each colour, I'm happy to represent Aluminum

congrats mate! Here's hoping you can get you mps convoy together...by the looks of it...the only colours left are CB & white...how cool would it be to have 4 or even 5 colours representing wedding line-up!

Quote Originally Posted by bd581 View Post
    HAHAHA, going through the same as you right now.
    And have the same roles as you, sort out cars and music. easy, member of classic car club, so i have my choice there, and will use my own car. And have a mate who has his own music business. Easy.

We have been engaged for 18 months, and the wedding is not until April next year.
    We are well advanced in our plans. You have to be. You will be very surprised how quickly things get booked out.

Best of luck mate, you'll need it
    .. Thanks man, yeah i know. Well my fiance doesnt work Mon, Tuesdays so hopefully so she said whe would be busy now plannign everythig ASAP, but im not stressed theres another 8 months left so hopefully we can get everything done in time

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Congrats

If you want one of each colour, I'm happy to represent Aluminum
    Thanks Dan!

Originally we wanted just one color, but thinking about it now it wouldnt be too bad having all different colors lol.

I'm in if you need

Peter "SLIXX"

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    congrats mate! Here's hoping you can get you mps convoy together...by the looks of it...the only colours left are CB & white...how cool would it be to have 4 or even 5 colours representing wedding line-up!
    Yeah Thank you man.
    That would be awsome getting all different colors, but i'll see how much intrest i get over the forums. Hell, if theres more than 4 MPS that can do it i mean all we need is 4 but if theres like 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 that are up for it you can all just tag along too hahaha could be pretty cool. heheh

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    I'm in if you need

Peter "SLIXX"
    Thanks

The way you have done your car up (looks wise) I'm shotgunning to be in your car hahaha (passanger seat) heheh

- - - Updated - - -
    @slixx how was coffe Saturday arvo? hehehe
    Not a bad place at all, i like the Glen

Quote Originally Posted by edmps View Post
    Thanks

The way you have done your car up (looks wise) I'm shotgunning to be in your car hahaha (passanger seat) heheh
    Thanks mate. Really appreciate the kind words

@slixx how was coffe Saturday arvo? hehehe
    Not a bad place at all, i like the Glen
    Yup... just always blood busy.. Finding a carpark is always painful

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

No worries.

Hahah yeah tell me about it i live around the corner from there so i just walk it now. but its always a headache to find parking if i drive there. lol

No love for gen1??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Harry View Post
    No love for gen1??
    Not if someone buys it!

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    Not if someone buys it!
    The way things going I might have Hyundai excel by then, can I still bring it with mazdaspeed badge on

I might be able to find a Blue Gen 2 for this.

Does VR with a black roof count as another colour If so count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Harry View Post
    The way things going I might have Hyundai excel by then, can I still bring it with mazdaspeed badge on
    Harry you selling your gen 1????

Got kebabs bitch??

Sweet do we do have some intrest a blue one, black one, silver one and a red one with black roof hehe sounds good so far already git the numbers that I need thanks guys!!!!!!
    I'll speak with my fiance and see what she thinks.
    Any others? More than welcome.
    Got kebabs bitch??

Harry you selling your gen 1????

Got kebabs bitch??
    Yea man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast