User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THR DP from Tunehouse

Default THR DP from Tunehouse

Has anyone had this dp installed before for an MPS6?

What price are they asking.

$1,100 for the DP with high flow cat and $1,000 for the install. I haven't heard anything about their DP yet so I thought I'd ask if anyone is running it to get more info?

WOW $2100 for just DP and install you weren't wrong on the Deep Penertration part. Farkkk

Wow thats a high install price.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Fark that ,that's a rip off.
    CPE DP delivered should set u back $700 delivered and no more than $500 installed.
    tunehouse must be charging $250 per hour or something.
    I got my DP supplied and installed for about $1200 I think
    add another 150 onto that if u have a 6 as the are harder to install.

MRT quoted me $1,200 (depending on shipping) for the CPE DP and $900 for the install. I called up Best Mufflers for their $295 DP (without a cat) and he told me he doesn't do custom jobs for MPS anymore as he was booked out. Does anyone know of more places that can do a DP install in Sydney for a cheaper price?

Quote Originally Posted by Krs View Post
    MRT quoted me $1,200 (depending on shipping) for the CPE DP and $900 for the install. I called up Best Mufflers for their $295 DP (without a cat) and he told me he doesn't do custom jobs for MPS anymore as he was booked out. Does anyone know of more places that can do a DP install in Sydney for a cheaper price?
    Get dp shipped from edge for $7-800
    Find exhaust shop who's never done a DP on a MPS before, get them to charge you $400, watch them hate life!
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Thanks mate, I will purchase the DP from Edge, however not sure about getting someone who hasn't done it before lol, don't want them to damage something.

For $2k you could drive to Queensland, get troy @2XS to supply and install, have a holiday and still be better off!

Quote Originally Posted by bd581 View Post
    For $2k you could drive to Queensland, get troy @2XS to supply and install, have a holiday and still be better off!

That would be nice if I had the 2k to spare though hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by bd581 View Post
    Or if I can get a look at a 6 see whats required I may be able to do it for you any takers locally for a look?. Cant promise the 2/3hr job I can do on a 3, I have never done a 6 I still should be able to do it in 4hrs.
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Quote Originally Posted by Krs View Post
    Thanks mate, I will purchase the DP from Edge, however not sure about getting someone who hasn't done it before lol, don't want them to damage something.
    Ultimate tunes in canberra are experienced in DP,prob charge $450-$500 right next to Westfield,
    Drop car off, shopping, movies, pick car up drive home.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    Or if I can get a look at a 6 see whats required I may be able to do it for you any takers locally for a look?. Cant promise the 2/3hr job I can do on a 3, I have never done a 6 I still should be able to do it in 4hrs.
    I'll look around locally and ask for quotes first. I'll let you know, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Ultimate tunes in canberra are experienced in DP,prob charge $450-$500 right next to Westfield,
    Drop car off, shopping, movies, pick car up drive home.
    Thanks, I'll give them a ring to get a quote and see if it's worth me driving all the way to Canberra.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    You can come take a look at mine if you want?

I can make you a cat less dp if you really want one.
    PM me for details.

18. Default

Corksport have an uncatted one for $350 US, you would have to add postage.
    You going to get it tuned as well or was the price included with a tune? tuneHouse did my tune.Unless you can do the fitting yourself i can't see the value of a dump pipe unless bigger turbo or meth/e85 (plenty will probably disagree). I'm about to try the Lex (Stratified) theory of doing the intake side with tune, Just using a test pipe and corksport intake with ecuteck tune has netted 210kw and 434nm atw.. if you get an AP there are plenty that can etune that as well which is cheaper than ecuteck
    Will retune when the full 3 inch intake is fitted and have recently installed cork sport top mount to be tuned for as well.

Don't get me wrong i know DP will increas power but for way over $1000 for an extra 10-15 hp, a couple of hundred dollars for a test pipe is great bang for buck.

i imagine if you take up Rayds offer and end up going for a test drive you wil probably be wanting what he has.
    Last edited by shaneski; 25-06-2013 at 07:58 PM.
    MPS Gen 2 2012 - i think i have Ebola

Best mufflers did a supply and fit on my 3 for about 1200 from memory.

Sent from my S4 while I'm tappin dat' glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Best mufflers did a supply and fit on my 3 for about 1200 from memory.

Sent from my S4 while I'm tappin dat' glass.
    Are they still doing our DP's?
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast